back to a major spectacle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i have found something so small, but yet could prove that this tour is coming back to being a massive spectacle (in stadiums at least) while looking through the seating charts for the UK shows at ticketmaster i noticed one thing, twickenham in perticular, the only seats that were put on sale behind the stage were the higher parts of the stand, which if we have all been to a football match we all know that the second level of stands are quite high up, so this would leave room for the "massive" video walls and stage props that have been discussed,

or am i just babbling on

:wave: Nice work Sherlock...no babbling detected! That sounds like a good theory to me, although I find it hard to imagine they'll be returning a spectacle on the same scale as Popmart.
Here's hoping though...:bow:

corner said:
:wave: Nice work Sherlock...no babbling detected! That sounds like a good theory to me, although I find it hard to imagine they'll be returning a spectacle on the same scale as Popmart.
Here's hoping though...:bow:
lol thanks.... could prove to be nothing but i do find it interesting that they were the only seats put on sale behind the stage

interesting, although for all the us dates they sold out the whole area behind the stage, upper and lower levels.

RademR said:
interesting, although for all the us dates they sold out the whole area behind the stage, upper and lower levels.
but hasnt PM been quoted as saying both shows will be different? arena different to stadiums? and there is a strong rumour that it will be stadiums in the US on the 3rd leg

If you notice the lower level behind the stage for NA 1st leg shows, there are no seats for the first 10 rows or so. This might be common because there is nothing to see from those seats.

Roland of Gilead said:
If you notice the lower level behind the stage for NA 1st leg shows, there are no seats for the first 10 rows or so. This might be common because there is nothing to see from those seats.

didn't know that, thanks for the info. Could very well be a spectable, I dont think it will be the new popmart, but more than Elevation for sure. Sounds good.

If the theory is true, I sure would feel sorry for the people sitting above the video screens. They would be really screwed.

FullonEdge2 said:
If the theory is true, I sure would feel sorry for the people sitting above the video screens. They would be really screwed.

I really hope they wouldn't be selling seats for $95 w/ no view.

I don't think something as huge as Popmart will ever happen again, but I DO think U2 will turn things up a bit as far as the "spectacle" aspect of the show is concerned.

Elevation was all about "back to basics" and it was exactly what they needed at that time.

Now is the time for U2 to do what they do best: blending music in with a mind-blowing spectacle of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom