Back Stage Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chuckfay

Babyface
Say, I don't know if anyone can help me with my question or not, but I thought I'd ask. Here is my question: I just purchased some tickets for the Denver CO (club level) show and just discovered that they are behind the stage. Should I be concerned by this being that it is U2 and I would think it would be an open type stage? For most bands I would say no way, but for U2, I'm thinking this may not be too bad. It looks like I'd have some sell options for greater than face value, but I'd also really like to see them. If anyone has some feedback on my question, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Do not be concerned. Its open all the way around so you'll see the band and all. I had behind the stage last tour and it was fine. Better than nose bleeds. Unless you have behind the stage nose bleeds. Then that could present a problem.

Well it can be a problem if they bring out video screens for some songs. During elevation, they had a short, wide screen during Pride and there was the tall white cloth screens where they projected images during "New York" and One. If you saw the U2 Super Bowl, then you saw the screen where they showed names from 9/11

I went to a show and sat back of the stage, and it wasn't pleasant, you're too far away, its like the show is going on and you're not at it. Pay the money and sit at the sides, or pay and get the GA, it should be a night to remember not a night where all you do is look through binoculars, and at those arenas, especially Staples Center and the Pond, the sound is not good back there.

I sat 8 rows up in Chicago behind the stage and it was great! Yeah, when the video screens went up they partially obstructed your view for a few songs, but when they were down, you were pretty darn close to the band. Bono came round back pleny of times, and it was sort of an interesting perspective to watch the fans react to the band.
If I had 3 times more cash, yeah, being on the sides would have been better, but all things considered, you will still have a great time.

Back
Top Bottom