Auckland I Setlist and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Hi Guys :wave:

Even though its going to be impossible for the band to top the second show in Melbourne....And even though its only 4pm in New Zealand I figured we could start the party a little early.

Yes!, We do have a source for tonight...everyone give coolian2 a big round of applause when he gets back from the show :)

Fingers crossed for One Tree Hill Tonight :hyper:

I predict for tonite :

The Return of Original of the Species
THe BIG Return of One Tree Hill
THHEEE Premiere of WITS

And Shocking :

The Premiere of Electrical Storm , in a last encore when people thought it was over already

:wink:

They did Yahweh at the soundcheck in a few places, Melbourne I included but didnt play it. Either they were doing it to keep it up and ready for NZ, or they may well do it as it is a good yard stick for other such acoustic songs like it. It could be a good warm up for Bono too.

Can't wait to hear the set list... :dancing: Bono has some "rain" snippets from Sydney I that might re-surface if the rain keeps up.

i cant wait for this show to start!! im outside Ericsson stadium att the moment posting this from my blackberry!! its a real party atmosphere at the moment!!! rain will only increase the atmosphere.. i hope to hear a song from POP :wink:

Live From Auckland : Kanye getting a good reception....apparently he said, his best yet!

It was little more than lukewarm in Melbourne.

Can't be long to go now :hyper:

U2FanPeter said:
30-40 minutes until u2?

I don't know the timezones, but only know that the aussie shows would have been in 2.5 hours.

u2fp

Yeah, U2 will be on in the next 40 minutes one would assume.

Although I've not been texted to say that Kanye has finished his set yet :hmm:

Hello all...hope you don't mind me coming on board....I'm at work got some deadlines so can't reply much - but will definetly be keeping watch on what is happening.

Hopefully i might just get home in time for the encores....

Welcome to the party
5.gif

This time zone (Auckland) is so much better for me that Australia. Now if we only had audio

Far out, I thought this show was tomorrow :huh: :wink:

(don't mind me, I've been on another planet lately :love: )

HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME AUCKLAND!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

omg, I wish I was there :sad: !!!!

Back
Top Bottom