Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even know where to begin with my take on yesterday...

We were one person off the rail in the ellipse right between Bono and Adam. :drool: I have pictures but they look weird on this ancient, slow-ass computer so I'm going to have to wait until I get home to post them all. I'll write up proper review later but the day was so great. It started with freezing our asses off. In the middle there was an up-close-Bono-in-friggin'-front-of-me moment, and in the end we saw kick ass show. It was great day.

Oh and the Pink Floyd member mentioned in Friday's show was Rick Wright.

Last edited:
I'd love to know if it was someone from here that had the sign that said "Play Mofo u Mofos".

It got a lot of laughs from Bono and Edge on night 1.

Lila64 said:
12_8_2.gif

That looks exactly like my stack of chips at one point during the night.
It went better than I thought it would.
Still lost though.
But only $5, so that ain't too bad for a whole night of entertainment.
Fun game.
But man, did it take a long time, before someone won!
Went to bed at 3:00 AM.

U2dork said:
I don't even know where to begin with my take on yesterday...

We were one person off the rail in the ellipse right between Bono and Adam. :drool: I have pictures but they look weird on this ancient, slow-ass computer so I'm going to have to wait until I get home to post them all. I'll write up proper review later but the day was so great. It started with freezing our asses off. In the middle there was an up-close-Bono-in-friggin'-front-of-me moment, and in the end we saw kick ass show. It was great day.

Oh and the Pink Floyd member mentioned in Friday's show was Rick Wright.

Congrats on making it into the ellipse!

:applaud:

Would love to see some pictures.
I :heart: photo's.

ramblin rose said:
I'd love to know if it was someone from here that had the sign that said "Play Mofo u Mofos".

It got a lot of laughs from Bono and Edge on night 1.

:giggle:

:laugh:

Good sign!!

RR, did you make it into the ellipse last night?

Haven't read anything beyond the first post on this, but just wanted to let you know that Rockaway Beach was snippeted during Vertigo. Am NOT sure if Rock 'n Roll ****** was, but I don't believe so.

Hmm... any chance we get mofo tonight? (NOT!) But the thought of it still makes me :drool:. I fully expect Stuck tonight. :|

Ramblin rose, if no one's feeding tonight's show, call me at 9:15 pm.

PopArtist is supposed to be the source tonite - feel free to email your phone number in case of emergency.

Have a great time!!! :dance:

Lila64 said:

I know... what will you do to celebrate? Do I get my own thread or something?

well normally yes, but since maddy has posted a bit using your name that takes a bit of the luster off the accomplishment

We need to start a new thread Mofo U Mofo's

We were close to the person in the GA line but i didn't get there names..

what a great sign, I swear that if someone made 12 to 24 of those signs and had them on the front row of the Ga their might be a playin of Mofo

AS Bono likes to say POWER TO THE PEOPLE, only takes one to get a movement going

Back
Top Bottom