Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
Yep Knox.. it does for me as well. Are you on dialup?

No, I'm on a T1 in southern Wisconsin that connects through Chicago...but the speeds are decent, comparable to my cable modem when I'm at home in Chicago.

It's probably just the stream. It's OK, I'm just glad it's not me :p.

knox said:
ACHTUNG, Y'ALL!

Anyone wish Bono still yelled this and did his little seizure-dance when they play The Fly?

Achtung - yes
Seizuredance - no

I wish he would interact with the crowd more than stay back with the Irish Falcon

what does it really add to the song?

Lila64 said:
Hello Hello :wave:

I'll listen thru zoo - I have no idea how to get in the shoutcast stream... I have gorman's number, but if he's not home, the point is moot, right?

Cleazer contacted me to let me know he's got seats tonight and is willing to stream. He'll be our source tonight, but if it doesn't work out I can stream from Zootopia.

Also, everyone listening in on my stream - I'll be switching over to gorman's in a couple of minutes :wave:

Axver said:

We're friendly as long as you're not beating us in sport. :wink:

I think you've got us on most of the summer sports! Winter, well, that's another matter...:wink:

That fiord is very stunning...here's a pic of the Gros Morne fiord on the West Coast of Newfoundland, about an hour's drive from my hometown. Not as grand as your place, but still nice.

300px-Gros_morne_fiord.jpg

Oooooooooooh vintage "ONE" this is the golden version... the only time One has sounded this good was during the Zoo TV tour and Slane Castle 2001, Sept 1st.

Irishteen said:
I love Mysterious Ways live, when I heard it live in croke Park, it blew me away, i can no longer listen the studio version

I'm having the same problem.. I feel something is missing from the studio version, which of course it is.. It's frigging live..:hyper:
Guess I'm getting spoiled to live versions only..:drool:

sue4u2 said:

I'm having the same problem.. I feel something is missing from the studio version, which of course it is.. It's frigging live..:hyper:
Guess I'm getting spoiled to live versions only..:drool:

Ye I know the live versions are so amazing, and the studio sounds like nothing compared to them

Diane L said:

Go to the Advanced option on the toolbar, and click on Open Source (the first option on the drop-down menu). Then type in the address.

thanks so much...full now, but I'll keep checking in

How do you all know this stuff? u2 fans are so resourceful!

Queen Bee said:

Who is this Queenie you speak of :angry:

I didn't mean it in the sarcastic meanLemonMacphistoactinglikeapunkbitch kind of way

it was in the addingietoanynametomakeitsoundkindofwelcoming way

and if you can read that, I'll fedex you cookies

omg, Meet the Fockers on HBO
asssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh-hooooooole

angelordevil said:

I think you've got us on most of the summer sports! Winter, well, that's another matter...:wink:

We flog you at the greatest of all winter sports, rugby! :drool:

That fiord is very stunning...here's a pic of the Gros Morne fiord on the West Coast of Newfoundland, about an hour's drive from my hometown. Not as grand as your place, but still nice.

300px-Gros_morne_fiord.jpg

Oooh, that's nice. I love fjords, they're so scenic. Sadly, I've never been to Fjordland! Fjordland and Southland are the only two 'provinces' of the South Island I've never been to. I'll fix that one day soon.

WinnieThePoo said:
u2-one.jpg

"That friggin toucan said to follow your nose, and look what happened, bird bastard"

"o look other buffalo, a beachball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom