Atlanta I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After this Vertigo x2 stunt, Bee clearly does not rule the universe. :madspit:

:wink:

I want to hear from the girl onstage too, I was so hoping she was one of us!!! She was in absolute heaven and I was right there with her.

Best show so far for me (3rd of 5), can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

Hi all, loved the show tonight. WHAT was the INXS song played just before U2 came onstage (after the Cure song) - I am assuming it was INXS - thought it sounded like Hutchence...

Just a quick note before I leave (at 6am!) to go get in the GA line (in 28 degree weather!! :sad: )...

The show last night was great but it was slightly ruined by rude, gargantuan people shoving their way in front of me so I couldn't see very much.

Before the show started, I saw Mike Mills and his lady friend walking down the stairs to the arena toward us. He was quickly ushered back stage. Unfortunatly, my hopes for an "Automatic Baby" reunion weren't realized last night. I have my fingers crossed for something extra special tonight.

OK. I'm off to go and freeze my ass off an catch my death of cold! :happy:
:wave:

U2dork said:
Just a quick note before I leave (at 6am!) to go get in the GA line (in 28 degree weather!! :sad: )...

The show last night was great but it was slightly ruined by rude, gargantuan people shoving their way in front of me so I couldn't see very much.

Before the show started, I saw Mike Mills and his lady friend walking down the stairs to the arena toward us. He was quickly ushered back stage. Unfortunatly, my hopes for an "Automatic Baby" reunion weren't realized last night. I have my fingers crossed for something extra special tonight.

OK. I'm off to go and freeze my ass off an catch my death of cold! :happy:

Hey u2dork!

Have a great time at the show tonight!
Hope you make it into the ellipse.

I don't know if I'll be around for the party tonight.
'Cause I have another party to go to.
But since the shows starts at 6 PM here, I think, I'll probably be around for the beginning.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes members were there last night. Bono mentioned a band member name last night but I cannot remember whose name it was he said. Chris Rock, REM and those member(s) of Pink Floyd were in attendance last night. :up:

My dream come true: Pink Floyd + U2 = Rock n Roll Mindfuck. Probably wasn't Dave Gilmour, since he saw ZooTV and slammed it. I think he might've been jealous since ZooTV is probably what Pink Floyd would've done had they not broken up prematurely.

Although, with Patti Smith doing a 180 and praising U2, anything is possible these days. Its that U2 magic that changes people.

Counting down to when Henry Rollins comes out of the closet as a U2 superfan...

I went to the first Atlanta show. Thanks for posting the setlist, I suck at remembering setlists. The show was one big adrenaline rush for me. I'm really tired now, it'll take me a few days to get my energy back. Whew! I had a blast!

Ladera Heights said:

My dream come true: Pink Floyd + U2 = Rock n Roll Mindfuck. Probably wasn't Dave Gilmour, since he saw ZooTV and slammed it. I think he might've been jealous since ZooTV is probably what Pink Floyd would've done had they not broken up prematurely.

Although, with Patti Smith doing a 180 and praising U2, anything is possible these days. Its that U2 magic that changes people.

Counting down to when Henry Rollins comes out of the closet as a U2 superfan...

No, the Pink Floyd member wasn't David Gilmour. I didn't hear the name clearly, and I'm a bit embarrassed as a proclaimed Pink Floyd fan. So Gilmour slammed ZooTV? Yeah, jealousy was definitely a factor. I'm sorry Gilmour and Waters never liked each other, but hey, it's not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom