Atlanta I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
We may have an audio source today. Gorman's out but we're trying to get something going here. I'll be running the stream tonight. Hopefully this will work out!

The stream is currently running and I'll have pre-show music up in a bit. To listen, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000/ with iTunes, WinAmp, or any other program that supports streaming.

At the moment our source for tonight is cleazer. Does anyone know if he got tickets or if ramblin rose has seats tonight?

Have fun, everyone!

brinig it on. i'll be at the show tomorrow night, so i'm hoping they don't play Bad tonight. Seems like they play it the 2nd night. What i really want to see is One Tree Hill, but I know there's no chance in hell of that.

Chip, we should just call the dressing room and ask them to play Mofo... it might work:| :wink:

Topic=Outstanding!!!

A new setlist party is up and running for my fellow posting chums, and what a night we have in store for us! And that's SO nice! This outing takes us to HOTlanta, home of the Dirrty South! And that leaves one question for all of us, will the boys get dirrty tonight as well? Could we FINALLY (once and for all) see the debut of U2's very filthy MOFO, or will the squeaky clean acoustic empire reign again for one more night. Will we be served a fresh plate of Crumbs, or have to take a big gulp of an Ocean to last us til a main course is served up. Who knows but the Dublin quartet themselves! One things for sure, as a Dirrty South native himself would say, It's getting HOT in herre! All thanks to U2! And I liXes that alot! OH YEAH! :hyper:

It’s funny you say that because the other song I’d kill to hear is Red Hill Mining Town. If they play either song I’ll have a heart attack.

:wave: Just popping my head in now, actually still at work! But leaving in a minute. Hopefully I can get on the stream when I get home around 9:30-45-ish... Be interesting to see if they go standard first show route tonight or maybe change it up some more...

lostsailor1 said:
It’s funny you say that because the other song I’d kill to hear is Red Hill Mining Town. If they play either song I’ll have a heart attack.

I hope I have a heart attack inspired by One Tree Hill in Auckland. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
This next song is dedicated to Axver :cute:

:madspit:

I didn't think this song could suck more, but wow, that Killers guy is bad.

This is a great performance, but I still don't really like this song that much. Although I was extremely fun to watch! Bono's voice sounds really good for the music, and Edge's high notes are... WOW! :)bono: ™) :applaud:

Here’s a question for you folks that have already seen them this tour. How do you get inside the “heart” or circle on the floor? Is it a first come first serve? Do they give you a wristband or what?

I had a dream they opened the encore with Mofo, with awesome yellow and green lights. Then played Vertigo and I Will Follow

SMB

lostsailor1 said:
Here’s a question for you folks that have already seen them this tour. How do you get inside the “heart” or circle on the floor? Is it a first come first serve? Do they give you a wristband or what?

At the US shows, there's a lottery. As you enter, your ticket is scanned and if you're one of the lucky ones who's randomly selected, you get in the ellipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom