As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Guiness sounds good, but I've only got PBR or Rolling Rock . . . .
I just know that the "Bad" and "Kite" can still end up in the setlist, that "40" deserved its return, that it feels more like I have been waiting 18 years, since *Joshua Tree*, for a time and a record like this to make me feel 19 again . . .
love, Anu

So true story here that is completely off topic.

I work in HR for my company and we have a guy who always calls in sick for varios bogus reasons. Well last week friday he calls in and says that he can't come in cause he was injured the night before. We tell him we need him to bring in a dr's note cause he has used up all of his time. Well he just happens to go see a doctor that I am friends with and my buddy ok's his leave. So I call my friend to get the low down (watch out HIPPA). Apparently the guy did not come into work because he cut him self pretty bad while ...................

Wait for it ..........

Shaving his testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priceless.......

from @u2

8:20 pm: Kings of Leon have wrapped up their set and the lights are back on in the arena.

according to a message board on U2.com...Kings of Leon are done and the lights are back up....NERVOUS!!!! ANXIOUS!!!!

theedge111 said:
from @u2

8:20 pm: Kings of Leon have wrapped up their set and the lights are back on in the arena.

Ugh, they played for almost forty minutes.......UNACCEPTABLE!!! I'm ok with the first San Jose show, as I have a seat and all........but the second night I'll have GA........so it's unavoidable! :mad:

I think I'll go hang outside with roadies and security until U2 takes the stage on the first night. :wink:

While all of you discuss and consume beer, I shall continue to eat my cheese and crackers. Yay me?

servo2005 said:
according to a message board on U2.com...Kings of Leon are done and the lights are back up....NERVOUS!!!! ANXIOUS!!!!

Oh, but those lights will be A BLINDING CITY in a few moments. :drool:

theedge111 said:
from @u2

A very exciting time... Dallas is doing some last minute tuning.... The lighting guys are climbing the rig..... I WISH I WAS THERE!!!

BigMacPhisto said:

Ugh, they played for almost forty minutes.......UNACCEPTABLE!!! I'm ok with the first San Jose show, as I have a seat and all........but the second night I'll have GA........so it's unavoidable! :mad:

I think I'll go hang outside with roadies and security until U2 takes the stage on the first night. :wink:

At least you don't have to put up with them for two nights! At Boston I, I'll go hang around somewhere selling food, but at II and III, I'll be stuck in GA. Oh well, it's worth it for U2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom