Arizona thru Vancouver: 5 shows in 26 days???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sconti

The Fly
Just pointing out that between the last show in San Jose on April 10th and first show in Chicago on May 7th, U2 is playing 5 shows in 26 days. Odd. I guess there is a chance they made a 2nd show in Glendale, Seattle, and/or Vancouver (and maybe a third in Denver) tomorrow or later this week. But, still odd nonetheless. Maybe they are building in some extra travel time for the Edge to go back home?

I'd be shocked if they didn't add at least one extra show to each of those cities. Also, looks like a bit of a rest period between the west and midwest/northeast part of the tour.

They could always squeeze in a return to Anaheim on April 12 or 16-18, as well as Las Vegas, if it's not being held for the fall as originally planned. I assume Glendale will get a second show on 15 or 16. While a Saturday would be best for a Las Vegas concert, they did it on a Sunday for Elevation, so they could use 17 for it, then send everything to Denver. San Jose is not available on 12, but I haven't checked if Oakland is available that day.

I think there might be a surprise date in Mexico City. That or Tulsa.

Last edited:
Good observation. I think they add a show in Phoenix. Would be nice but at this point I need to get tickets. If not ebay here I come.

Back
Top Bottom