Arghhh but i am not complaining

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I was wondering why my ticket prices seemed a tad bit high. I just realized i purchased an extra parking space LOL. I wonder if i can call ticketmaster and let them know or if they may screw up and cancel my tickets all together thinking that i wanted a refund for everything not just the parking space. I guess 17.00 is not a bad price to pay but you know being a student i'de prefer just to stick with one parking space rather then two. Ah well

let them know you messed up and how and why. I have often messed up, and sometimes, but not always, they cancel it for me when I explain what happened. We're all in such a rush when these go on sale that it's very easy to do.

Thanks for the tips and replies. Yes appearantley you can buy parking through TM. Now i also just noticed one weired thing maybe you all know:

on my confirmation it says

Tickets
J*FAN tickets CA $49.50 x 2
Total Building Facility Charge(s) CA $2.00 x 2
Total Convenience Charge(s) CA $7.75 x 2
ADULT tickets CA $10.00 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) CA $0.00 x 1
Total Convenience Charge(s) No Charge

XGM PLACE PARKING - U2
ADULT tickets CA $17.00 x 2
Total Building Facility Charge(s) CA $0.00 x 2

TOTAL CHARGES CA $162.50

What is that charge on bold??? then on the dates it says this:

U2
04/28/05 - 7:30 PM
General Motors Place
Vancouver, BC

COURIER EVENT
12/31/05
Novenue
Nocity, NOST

what the heck is that 12/31/05?? umm did those 10 dollars buy me another event that i dont know about? LOL

dabiggestu2fan said:
I was wondering why my ticket prices seemed a tad bit high. I just realized i purchased an extra parking space LOL. I wonder if i can call ticketmaster and let them know or if they may screw up and cancel my tickets all together thinking that i wanted a refund for everything not just the parking space. I guess 17.00 is not a bad price to pay but you know being a student i'de prefer just to stick with one parking space rather then two. Ah well

Just drive a huge ass car when you go. :D

dabiggestu2fan said:
Tickets
J*FAN tickets CA $49.50 x 2
Total Building Facility Charge(s) CA $2.00 x 2
Total Convenience Charge(s) CA $7.75 x 2
ADULT tickets CA $10.00 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) CA $0.00 x 1

XGM PLACE PARKING - U2
ADULT tickets CA $17.00 x 2
Total Building Facility Charge(s) CA $0.00 x 2
TOTAL CHARGES CA $162.50

WOW! You got alot for $162.50! I paid $175.80 for one crappy presale ticket!

what a misnomer huh, "convenience charge," as if it was convenient ever. I love how they're charging a "building facility charge." I just read Ahhhhhhhnold in CA is going to add a bunch of taxes to airline tickets out of CA and to concert tickets, it's his version of "read my lips, no new taxes." They always do that, they just add it to something else that everybody buys.

Back
Top Bottom