Are they selling vintage shirts again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techfire

Acrobat
Anyone know if the vintage shirts are selling at the shows again, if so please share which tour shirts are selling and how much. Thanks in advance.

Go to u2.com. They have them all now in ALL sizes. $50!!! Almost twice as cheap as you'd find them at the venue. My October '81 shirt just arrived the other day. :drool:

In Chicago they were $50 U.S. But the UF tour shirt wasn't available (at least at the stand I was at). All the other vintage shirts were available though. I'm so glad they dropped the price on those and feel sorry for the folks who paid $90. I will be buying one online and using my Prop discount (yes, I haven't used it yet).

bearded morrison said:
In Chicago they were $50 U.S. But the UF tour shirt wasn't available (at least at the stand I was at). All the other vintage shirts were available though. I'm so glad they dropped the price on those and feel sorry for the folks who paid $90. I will be buying one online and using my Prop discount (yes, I haven't used it yet).

$50 is a decent price, I guess...it's better than $90. I think they sell out quickly, before the Anaheim show the sales people were selling the shirts hanging as props before 7:30 showtime.

Back
Top Bottom