Are they in Holland yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they arrive tomorrow... it will be live on Dutch radio... Bono will speak from their airplane to the control tower and it will be broadcasted...

And of course, you're not telling us where that is, are ya? :mad:

Why the hell are you still here? Why aren't you in GA line yet?

Neilz said:
they arrive tomorrow... it will be live on Dutch radio... Bono will speak from their airplane to the control tower and it will be broadcasted...

yorin.nl

:shh:

Neilz said:

Wow, which radio station?

the soul waits said:
And of course, you're not telling us where that is, are ya? :mad:

Why the hell are you still here? Why aren't you in GA line yet?

due to the privacy of the band and their families etc etc balablah hahaha...let's just say that I work in the beautiful centre of Amsterdam and that they are staying in the most expensive hotel of the town...I don't have GA for tomorrow hahaha...couldn;t make it due to personal circumstances..friday and saturday is a whoel different story though

Me? Poor wittle me? I don't even have tickets, as I wrote you yesterday. Still not giving up though, who knows?

As for the hotel info - when they were here last month, it was broadcasted on national radio where they stayed and all was very orderly, people behaved, and they came out a few times to talk and sign autographs.
I couldn't get time off work, so never made it to the hotel, but I met up with Greety and her hubby for the Thursday dress rehearsal - we got a full concert from outside the stadium, amazing athmosphere, it was great.

How are things being organized for the Dutch gigs? Is there a Dutch website for this?

the soul waits said:
Me? Poor wittle me? I don't even have tickets, as I wrote you yesterday. Still not giving up though, who knows?

As for the hotel info - when they were here last month, it was broadcasted on national radio where they stayed and all was very orderly, people behaved, and they came out a few times to talk and sign autographs.
I couldn't get time off work, so never made it to the hotel, but I met up with Greety and her hubby for the Thursday dress rehearsal - we got a full concert from outside the stadium, amazing athmosphere, it was great.

How are things being organized for the Dutch gigs? Is there a Dutch website for this?

don't know really...Will drop by the Amstel hotel (oeps) on thursday

Back
Top Bottom