Are T-shirts still on sale at the end of the show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peacefrogdog

The Fly
I'm going to end up making the show in Ottawa very close to U2 taking the stage, so I probably won't be able to wait in line to get a shirt before the show. Do they still sell merchandise at the end of the show?

Yes.

And it's still expensive as fuck for a bunch of shit which either looks absolutely terrible or just has no purpose.

But, you know...live and let live, I guess.

yes but the lines are ridiculous post show and you have everybody in the world trying to move in the small arena hallways pushing you around.

In May, I waited in line 45 minutes for a T-shirt that looks no better now than the shirt I bought at Popmart for $10 less :|

The knock-off T-shirt I bought in the parking lot, however, the one I figured I'd either sleep in or wear to the gym, still surprisingly looks great. Go figure.

StlElevation said:
yes but the lines are ridiculous post show and you have everybody in the world trying to move in the small arena hallways pushing you around.

Exactly my experience - if you can, go before the show! I had to wait in line for half an hour. Plus as has also been mentioned, some designs and sizes will sell out, although I was lucky and they had what I wanted.

In Minneapolis, I was able to get out from the 2nd row of people outside the ellipse, blow an entire $80, and be back in the same spot in 10 minutes tops, so it all depends on the venue. If you need a specific size, such as a medium or large, I would go before the show, if you need a small, you could probably wait until after the show.

Back
Top Bottom