Are cameras allowe dat shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

educh

Babyface
I wanted to know if canmeras are being allowed, I am going in the GA line, I don't want to take it if it will be a problem?

Is it ok to take cameras?

I took cameras to all three shows I went to. Last night in Oakland the announced no cameras on the outside PA system and it was printed on the tickets so I shoved it in my bodice and they did a purse and backpack check before entering the arena. My dad had a camera in his pocket and they didn't search either of us. Although we didn't have any purses or backpacks. At the other concerts I was at I just put the camera at the bottom of my purse. Everyone has cameras inside. I think Bono even looked right at me while I was obviously taking a picture. Don't worry about it. My theory is that since everyone has picture phones now they aren't trying to fight it anymore.

I was curious how they are checking people w/ GA? I'm going to my first concert w/ GA in a couple of weeks, and I don't really know what to bring. For my other concerts, I've had my purse, and I just shoved the camera at the bottom. They'd took a quick look in the bag, and that was it. However, w/ GA, I'm probably going to just have something small (actually, I was thinking of just bringing my camera bag. I can fit my camera, cell, and wallet in there, but it's certainly be more obvious that I've got a camera (even if I put the wallet and phone on top of it). So yeah, how do GA people get their cameras in? Mine's an older digital, and it's kind of large, so I don't think sticking it in a pocket or something along those lines would be an option.

In Oakland they didnt check anything, we came in with our cameras and all.

Back
Top Bottom