anyones code been reset yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nope, and I really need to go to bed soon, I doubt it'll be soon anyway :(

maybe I'll wake up to a brand new code that'll work straight away...Or maybe I'll still be asleep dreaming.

BUT....BUT....BUT....BUT...BUT........THEY PROMISED!

The minimum wage illegal alien I spoke with at ticketBastard customer NO service, assured me 90 minutes ago, that my password would be reset within the hour.

I haven't even bothered trying it yet, because I know the outcome will only piss me off a little more.

I'll try tonight, and then tomorrow I'll call my credit card company to dispute the charge. Not sure I have a chance, since these days the consumer is usually on the losing end, but I can at least try.

I'll also be damned if I'm going to subsidize U2 any further. This $40 will come directly out of my concert spending budget. If I have to skip an extra show, or not buy that t-shirt, that's what I must do.

I was told the passwords will be reactivated by 6:30 CST. Guess what, they're still not working. What a bunch of crooks! :mad:

Password? What Password?

Oh, the U2 Password. What was the question again?

OK, right, resetting the password. Yeah, we're working on that, should be anytime now.

This is just a hypothetical conversation with tm customer NO service. Your experience may vary, but doubtful.

Almost 15 hours now - I can't feel my ass any more. HELP!!!

Oh wait, here's my new code ~fukyou~

Aww it doesn't work :huh:

Oh cool...new TM cust. line.

Everybody is aware of the problem. It should be fixed in 2 hours!

FUCK EM!:madspit:

Dear U2.com members,

My Interference handle is Hef4u2, and my U2.com handle is mailjeff.

I have followed the band for the last dozen years, been to all the concerts, bought the albums, and been a good fan.

I like you have helped give them the great life they tell us about.

But like you, today we were all cheated on the promises for our U2.com memberships.

This should have never happened. I know we all feel cheated and betrayed.

It is now time for us to do something as a collective, a group action. Just as Martin Luther King would advocate, power to the people.

Corporate snobs like Ticketmaster need to be stopped.

Here is our chance to do so.

We have to unite together in voice so loud that we cannot be silenced.

But we all are disconnected, in different parts of the country, different parts of the world.

However, we have the Internet to connect us all together.

The whole world hooked up to one little cable.

Five people have responded to my post ready to do something, anything.

A class action lawsuit has been mentioned, we need legal advice as to what are our rights in this case might be.

Any suggestions or opinions need to be given and turned into action.

Five needs to turn into ten, twenty, thirty, thousands of fans that were betrayed today.

My email is mailjeff@comcast.net, my handle is hef4u2

Respond back to join a petition to right this wrong.

This one is a good one from TM cust. service rep after I asked for a supervisor.

There are no supervisors available now to take your call. They are calling everyone to verify that orders did not go thru and make sure the passwords are valid.

I said, they're calling 90,000 members? Silence on the other line.

Sorry to keep ranting on this, but I'm just trying to document TM's incompetence.

arnolds said:
Sorry to keep ranting on this, but I'm just trying to document TM's incompetence.

So, do you have a book yet?

I just got off the phone with them. "We're working on it. Try again in 1/2 hour."

My offer is still open. I've got a bridge for sale, and I'll throw in an unused password for no extra charge.

I got that same speech. This, of course, was after a TM guy called me at 4:45 PST and said my password is operating now. I told him, "Hey, I have the site up right now. I'll try it." Before he could finish saying, "I have other people to call," I told him it didn't work. All I got was silence, then he said, "I have other calls to make," and hung up on me. Nice service!

We were just told by a TM rep that "U2.com screwed up the codes and would be resetting them within the hour"

This is after we were told that 2 people in the same household, with separately purchased presale codes, could not each by tickets because their policy is "one code per household" Someone even tried to tell us that using our first code cancelled out the second one! :| She realized how stupid that sounded when we told her the lost code was used 30 minutes before we actually bought tickets with the other code.

Two supervisors later, they realized that was not right. So now we wait.

i still have access to sweet fuck all... my code don't wotrk

now the codes don't work, they just make you worse, but i know i'll see your face again

Back
Top Bottom