anyone trying for tickets in three hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry i got them through seetickets,they only have Manchester but it was sooooooooo easy,thats why I think something has to be wrong LOL

Just got 2 seats for Manchester at seetickets.com.

Phew!

Went for the third tier as I've already got better tickets for Glasgow and I'll still be trying for Dublin with my still pristine clean presale code.

I guess it was only a 1 time trick and when they got insulted i didnt buy any tickets they wont let me back in haha

Hi guys. Watching from a distance as I can't commit to dates at the moment. Hoping for more dates at Twick or Cardiff or maybe even take the trip to Dublin. That'd be a gas.

Fraid I've also been adding to the traffic by experimenting with the various agencies. Did manage to get through on get live, but nowhere else. £7.50 service charge per person! I can remember when you could buy a whole row of tickets for that money. (Yeah, that's going back a bit.)

Anyway - a question. What price are the standing tickets and what price are the seated or is the price range the same for both?

Cheers

Ive just got mine on See tickets. I've used them three times before and they've been fine,, (they send the tickets VERY VERY near to the dates though which is always a bit disconcerting)

Ticketmaster is SHIT (i tried them for an hour and didnt even get through to the booking page) bastards, I hate them

Is there a better feeling then when you get great tickets to a U2 show that you worked so hard to get...not too many!

Ellay said:
Ive just got mine on See tickets. I've used them three times before and they've been fine,, (they send the tickets VERY VERY near to the dates though which is always a bit disconcerting)

Ticketmaster is SHIT (i tried them for an hour and didnt even get through to the booking page) bastards, I hate them

I used See Tickets for a Delirious gig in London last year and they came within a couple of days. Probably very different on this tour as they've got to trawl through all the booking first to make sure there are no matches and no naughty people have made multiple bookings.

I think I've just got 2 tickets for Manchester on the third tier....... Seetickets

people who have already got tickets booked with seetickets - how quickly did you get your email from them confirming it? I'm not sure if I trust this site........:ohmy:

Just answered my own question. But thanks for the replies ;-) Guess everyone's too busy trying to buy.

Found out by getting through on Manch at See.

i just clicked more info button on hampden standing tickets and got straight on to booking page. may be worth trying for those still without tickets.

lcfcok said:
Sorry to be a pain is the arse but is seetickets only for UK residents,?????

I'm not sure - it looks like it might be but I can't tell.

Anyone got a confirmation email from seetickets yet?

I think I got 3 seated tickets for Manchester at see tickets? Im no way certain. Didnt get any order number, seat numbers, no e mail address. Everyone else in the same boat who has ordered?

Laker said:

I'm not sure - it looks like it might be but I can't tell.

Anyone got a confirmation email from seetickets yet?

Yup, just arrived. I have a confirmation number but no actual details of where the seats actually are. It's the third tier and they could either be reasonable, i.e. nearish to the stage, or in the far corner.

no confirmation,said to wait up for three hours

Thanks for putting my mind at rest :)

Smidge said:

Yup, just arrived. I have a confirmation number but no actual details of where the seats actually are. It's the third tier and they could either be reasonable, i.e. nearish to the stage, or in the far corner.

Yeah I have the same tickets as you I think. No confirmation email yet but I'm hoping and praying this is ok.

it will be fine ive had confirmation over 2 hours later when the server is busy. the emails sometimes are delayed... dont panic you have tickets!!!!

Seetickets - not only UK

I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me? is on their FAQs

Yep just got my order confirmation - looks fine. :)

Keep trying folks - still tix available in Manc if you want them badly enough.

Cody said:
Seetickets - not only UK

I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me? is on their FAQs

Ahhhhh crapo, i was on buy page, ill try again

Laker said:
Keep trying folks - still tix available in Manc if you want them badly enough.

They seemed to have GA as well, but I went for the cheap seats as I'll be driving down from Edinburgh during the afternoon and won't get the chance to queue from dawn as I usually do. I just wanted to get to another show so I'm not too fussed where the seats are.

Back
Top Bottom