anyone trying for tickets in three hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying getlive.co.uk now and it's put my through to TM's 10 second auto refresh page. Fingers crossed.

So 2 of us have got tickets out of how many?

Well I suppose there is vague hope.......

I'm at work just now which is a major telecomms company with a huuuuuuuuge pipe onto the web via a top tier provider. And its still timing out sometimes, so the amount of people trying to get tickets must be huge.

Mofo - I decided to just try going from the main ticketmaster page again, cos the other two windows I had up where I was refreshing weren't really working. It said standing was still available for the second Twickenham date so I clicked it and did a lot of waiting! The urge to click refresh was incredible :p but it was worth just waiting

http://www.seetickets.com still have seated tickets if that helps anyone?

I'm going to clear my cookies and cache then restart my PC to see if that makes ANY difference. Unlikely I know.

man this is crazy...although it happens like this every tour no matter what they charge ticket bastard is always over loaded.

The manchester info is changing all the time, so i wouldnt go by what it says

get tickets was a lot slower. I had two browser windows open. Ticketmaster timed me out the first time while I was entering the details. Nightmare. Kept trying again and got them at get tickets - the screen looked exactly the same. They have been selling ticks in Section M21 which is right opposite of the stage (not as close as last time in Munich and not the elevated Edge side at Wembley 97.... but we are in, and we have a full view of the stage. Guess that counts.

Getlive got me in but just says page cannot be recognised when I try to purchase tickets.:(

get live worked the first time i tried it and i just tried it but i didnt order any tickets:)

"get live worked the first time i tried it and i just tried it but i didnt order any tickets"

ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!
We would have bought off you!!!!

getlive has manchesters GA's left,got on straight away

Now hope they are ok and it isnt a scam,seems to go to be true lol

Don't worry Samu, you get an email confirmation from ticketmaster as well. It does not look like a scam, you should have made it.

lol i hope in the end everybody gets the tickets they want...I just wanted to see if this general sale was going to run smoothly and I guess for the most part it didnt but if you are percistant you can get seats:)

Yahweh said:
get live worked the first time i tried it and i just tried it but i didnt order any tickets:)

Great, just what we needed...extra internet traffic ;)

you're having more luck than me...try again, buy the GA's, I'll send u money :)

Back
Top Bottom