Anyone know where the band is rehearsing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As of last night (Sunday) they were in the Hauge.

2725574-342541.JPG

Bono in Hague

redkat said:
I'm so sad he's no longer in the country :sad:

From what I heard about them flying in and out so much, they were hardly here anyways! :wink:

Cabo, Vancouver, Bahamas, Etc.

Life is nicer with an airbus.

There will be rehearsals on Tuesday (7.6) and Thursday (9.6) in Brussels with the new stage. Before that, it's possible that U2 will rehearse in Werchter (Belgium).

Thanks for the info Zoovation.

How do you know this? Just curious as I have not seen it mentioned anywhere!

Thanks

I got this information from a person who's involved in the organistaion for the security for the concert in Brussels. They had a reunion and spoke about the dates of the rehearsals.

I think that the stage will be very big because they closed several ways to the stadium because they are setting up the stage at the moment.

Last edited:
Ok...I give up....where do I get one of those purple shirts?

Purple is the new blue.

Bono was in Rome on Tuesday during the Live 8 Press Conference at least.

He was supposed to say a few words via telephone but I think they were having technical issues of some sort on the feeds that I managed to see before they got cut, so whether he actually did get through in the end or not I don't know. On a sidenote, it was great to see Bob Geldof saying the 'F' word with such conviction again on the BBC at 2.30 in the afternoon :ohmy: A very powerful word when used in the right context by the right person :wink:

If you head over to www.u2log.com there were a few pics posted there a couple of hours ago in their 'Flickr Pool' of what appears to be initial stage construction taking place in Brussels. I think the crew have to rehearse stage con/deconstruction for a couple of days before the band start their own rehearsals.

Back
Top Bottom