anyone know anything about Tank Girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
I dont know her name, but shes part of the U2 crew....checks the audio sound for Dallas and Sam when they soundcheck , and then sometimes brings Larry's drum down for Love and Peace, and she bring sthe mic stand down for Edge when he sings at the end of the bomb shelter. She always wears the same thing - black tank, combat boots, black cuffed pants. shes actually kinda sexy in a wierd way. but wanted to see if anyone knew anything about her?

I checked the tour program. There are three women listed as part of the crew. Based on Beli's partial recollection of the name, it must be Flory Turner. (The other two are Heather Rogan and Rachel Adkins.)

I was also wondering who she was. She was walking to the b-stages and as we were clapping and so she smiled on us few times. She seemed to be nice. :)

biff said:
I checked the tour program. There are three women listed as part of the crew. Based on Beli's partial recollection of the name, it must be Flory Turner. (The other two are Heather Rogan and Rachel Adkins.)

Hey thanks! I've seen her 5 times and couldn't work out who she was.

I had it wrong :mad: Flory is a lighting person/camera person.
bscap1507.jpg

Its taken me a while to find this pic and since then the issue has been solved. The woman in discussion in this thread is Rachel. Please refer:

http://forum.interference.com/t144086.html

yeah i had a feeling it was rachel after looking in the tour book as she deals with the audio and the other gals were carpenters. thank you for your help tho beli, great pics on that link ;)

Mullen-Girl said:
yeah i had a feeling it was rachel after looking in the tour book as she deals with the audio and the other gals were carpenters. thank you for your help tho beli, great pics on that link ;)

Mullen-Girl! Hallo! I'm the guy who said hello to you in line on 10/19 thinking you were someone else. :wink: How's it going?

I think "Tank Girl" is a pretty appropriate name for her. Besides the tank top, it looked like she had a few belts, flashlights & other gadgets about her, making her seem fairly 'military-esque.' :wink:

Utoo said:

Mullen-Girl! Hallo! I'm the guy who said hello to you in line on 10/19 thinking you were someone else. :wink: How's it going?

I think "Tank Girl" is a pretty appropriate name for her. Besides the tank top, it looked like she had a few belts, flashlights & other gadgets about her, making her seem fairly 'military-esque.' :wink:

hey I remember you!!! how did u enjoy the show? did you go on the 20th too? we were there! check out what happened with me and my husband on the 20th show. But you have to check his Dallas Schoo site....sorry cant post the link

Mullen-Girl said:

hey I remember you!!! how did u enjoy the show? did you go on the 20th too? we were there! check out what happened with me and my husband on the 20th show. But you have to check his Dallas Schoo site....sorry cant post the link

Yup, we had a blast! :yes: We went to the 20th, too, though we had seats on the second day. GA is definitely the best. :wink: What happened to you guys? PM me the link & I'll check out the site.

Mullen-Girl said:

She looks different to the girl I've seen. Does she sometimes wear her hair in braids and wear a cowboy hat? Walks the ellipse and A + B stages just before U2 come on?

Mullen-Girl said:

Saw the website/story (thanks amy)

AMAZING - I would :love: to see pictures!!! Or have Mike post the story here as well. (or pictures there...) :applaud:

Lila64 said:

Saw the website/story (thanks amy)

AMAZING - I would :love: to see pictures!!! Or have Mike post the story here as well. (or pictures there...) :applaud:

Yes---AWESOME story!!! So happy for you guys! And I'm looking forward to pics, too! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom