Anyone have their tickets cancelled????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:

Congrats Angel!!! We should meet up in Philly!

Yes, we should! :)

I'm still freaking about this... I didn't exceed any limits, they're for two different shows, with two different cards. I just want Mr. Ticketmaster himself to verify that this is OK. I'm just worried that since I just moved they might think that's funny, but I do physically live at this address now so it's legal.

:crack:

FUCKIN REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING CALL AND THE FUCKERS HAVE ME ON HOLD FOR HALF HOUR AN THEN THE BITCH TELLS ME I CAN"T CHANGE THE BILLING ADRESS!! SHE WAS SOO RUDE.

THEN SHE FUCKIN SAYS I CAN"T CHANGE THE CREDIT CARD IT WAS CHARGED ON..NO HELP!

then i ask if my tickets are gonna be canceled and she says, rudely, "probobly,"............thanx for the fuckin help!! BITCH!!!!

FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 'm canceling the fuckin ticket!!!!!!!!

Hey man, dont want to piss on your parade anymore but the limits were clearly posted. 2 GA per show, they go by credit card.

I know, if you read the situation you would know i bought 2 and without me knowing my bro bought one, that eqauls 3 at one address.

that equals a cancellation, at least from the presale rules it was no more than two per address or credit card

Most companies actually care about customer service. They want to treat their customers well because if they don't they will go to a competitor.

Not with Ticketmaster. They're the only game in town. And it shows, by their (lack of) customer service.

TM sent me this in an email!!

Dear Julie,

Thank you for your email. As a Paid-up U2.Com Member you will be able to purchase up to two (2) tickets for any one (1) indoor show (North America) or up to four (4) tickets for any one (1) outdoor show (Europe). However, when the event goes on sale you can again purchase 6 reserved +2 floors or 8 reserved total seats.

If you have any further questions, please reply, and include all previous correspondence.

innocent_eyes said:
I know, if you read the situation you would know i bought 2 and without me knowing my bro bought one, that eqauls 3 at one address.

I would call back. Sometimes you get one horrible Customer Service Rep, and the next time you get someone who might be willing to help.

In fact I would keep calling back, and maybe try asking for a supervisor.

Back
Top Bottom