Anyone Got Through In Anaheim!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry but this event no longer exists in our database

so Ticket satan pulled the plug altogether. what did they expect, U2 is the biggest group in the world.

U2.com you owe use big time for this.

I never saw ticketsatan so messed up, so absolutely a disaster, and it usually is a pc of crap anyway, but not once has one single page worked.

Anybody who got any tickets anywhere in the West must have had the luck of the Irish.

all any of it has said for me the entire time, is internal error, or that tickets are not on sale at this time.

Last edited:
I got in for Anaheim four times, each tiem for the $165 tickets. 40 minutes later, I finally just go, "F it" and buy them.

about ready to give up, Ticketsatan should be put out of business forever, this is what you go through every time, and joining the fan club is worth zero, because on Sun. is when most of us will end up getting tickets.

I got nothing for Staples center or the Pond. I get an internal server error now. When the tickets originally went on sale, I got a variety of errors, and I've yet to even see anything remotely like a confirmed ticket so far. F this whole thing. I think I'm on a boycott now.

Amen folks. Internal server errors all the way, and the one time I got through and ACTUALLY ORDERED TICKETS, they kicked me out.

I'm happy to see that nobody else is having any luck. I thought it was just me.

Not a single thing but internal server errors.

I've been watching a few U2 message boards, and NOBODY has said they've gotten through on these west coast shows.

Disgusting.

Nope..I got thru the final page and even printed it and then there was something wrong with the confirmation. Its not in order history either. This sucks!:huh:

nathan1977 said:
Amen folks. Internal server errors all the way, and the one time I got through and ACTUALLY ORDERED TICKETS, they kicked me out.

Same here...I was on the last step and got an error message.

:|

U2atUSC said:
I'm happy to see that nobody else is having any luck. I thought it was just me.

Misery loves company. The left coast is SOL right now - damn I am so bummed out. :scream:

Don't you love how the Internal Error page has a "sell tickets with us" link on it!

I was so optimistic about this presale - I guess I was naive - I had faith that the boys would take good care of us. <<sigh>> Unfortunately, scalpers just kinda own the market.

I've had thoughts of organizing a protest for when they come back - don't buy any tix at all for their fall leg, but then I realized how futile that effort would be. Ticketbastard is the Borg.

I have not received tickets for ANY California show.

I have tried, San Diego, LA, Anaheim and San Jose.

This is BS, and I told U2.com so in an email I just sent them. Actually, I said it much more forcefully, but without profanity.

Score:

Propaganda: 6 GAs over two legs
TicketBastard: no tickets

Same here. Been trying the three southern californiua venues. NADA.

Propaganda fucking ruled. u2.com sucks.

somebody actually got through! You mean a page came up for you that wasn't saying "internal error?" The brokers have special s/w I was told that gets them right into TM, and obviously they just also bought up a bunch of "codes."

I feel like a fool for even trying this, for even paying the money to join the fan club, for sitting here for now almost 2 hrs with this b.s. And if it's like this for tickets today, its not like they will do a thing to make it better on Sat/Sun, and it makes you angry that we who joined the fan club to get tickets even have to do this b.s. all over again on Sat/Sun.

Last edited:
Don't BS us, Mofo.

We've got NOTHING out here on the west coast. I have not heard of a SINGLE PERSON who has bought tickets, and that is not an exaggeration.

I swear to God that I got in like 8 times, but I'm going all the way from Monterrey, so it's either GA or I wait for Texas

Back
Top Bottom