Anyone got GA in last hour in UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been locked out since 10.00am this morning Chrissy, despite 6 emails to Tickettossers and to u2.com. Am not holding out much hope that it'll get sorted and to be honest, I don't know if I even want to fork over my hard-earned for U2 any more.

I'm angry at TM, angry at Mcguinness and Principle mis-Management, angry at U2.com and even angry with the band to a degree. From what I hear, they are really taking the piss with ticket prices anyway.

They make such a big deal about how they have no corporate sponsorship, but I couldn;t give a toss if they wore "Smoke Marlboro 'til you die" t-shirts, as long as the music was good and the tickets were reasonably priced.

I feel like I've been taken for an absolute idiot frankly.

how easy/hard is it to get from a normal ticket box office? am talking about on friday by the way

stevec said:
Been locked out since 10.00am this morning Chrissy, despite 6 emails to Tickettossers and to u2.com. Am not holding out much hope that it'll get sorted and to be honest, I don't know if I even want to fork over my hard-earned for U2 any more.

I'm angry at TM, angry at Mcguinness and Principle mis-Management, angry at U2.com and even angry with the band to a degree. From what I hear, they are really taking the piss with ticket prices anyway.

They make such a big deal about how they have no corporate sponsorship, but I couldn;t give a toss if they wore "Smoke Marlboro 'til you die" t-shirts, as long as the music was good and the tickets were reasonably priced.

I feel like I've been taken for an absolute idiot frankly.

here here.. me and you in same situation all day, ive been following your posts... where are you going from here, are you gonna stay on the net all evening and keep trying??? are you gonna try for friday...or are you gonna get drunk!!!!
i feel compelled to keep trying although my anger has turned to me feelin sorry for myself that i love this band that bit less than i did this time yesterday.

when do we say enough is enough, im waiting for that email but cant stay up all night...

KUEFC09U2 said:
how easy/hard is it to get from a normal ticket box office? am talking about on friday by the way

i wanna know this, theres a ticketbastard outlet near me, but it opens at 9:30 do we risk it or do we stick with the net and phone, i suppose we could do phone and shop but do they just use the same system as us???? right now i feel like going down there and firebombing it to be honest but if im in the night cell i'll never get tickets... maybe then bono could do a benefit gig for my release, but shit id still miss that wouldnt i? never mind i could buy the dvd.

chrissybaby said:

here here.. me and you in same situation all day, ive been following your posts... where are you going from here, are you gonna stay on the net all evening and keep trying??? are you gonna try for friday...or are you gonna get drunk!!!!
i feel compelled to keep trying although my anger has turned to me feelin sorry for myself that i love this band that bit less than i did this time yesterday.

when do we say enough is enough, im waiting for that email but cant stay up all night...

Dunno Chrissy, I can't see the email coming in now tho' I also don't want to turn the PC off and miss it either...AAAARRRGGH...the dilemma!!!! I've been nipping back onto the email link and entering the code again occasionally, just in case some Ticketbastard employee has read one of my emails. No luck thus far.

I think I'm just kidding myself on really, but as I won't be able to do this at work this week, the presale was pretty much my one and only shot at getting a Hampden ticket. Sadly, three other people were depending on me as well, so I feel let down more for them.

Drunk you say? Hmmm, I'm really fighting that particular urge right now :wink:

Oh and as for the Ticketmaster outlet near you, I would call them first and see if they're prepared to sell you a ticket.

I imagine that they would refer you back to the net, tho' it would be nice to think they'd help as an apology, because of this mess they created.

Does anyone know whether any more TWICKENHAM Standing tickets will become available before Friday?
I am still waiting for my access code to be reset but am now wondering whether there is any point.

frustrated , angry, totally pissed off.

pride346 said:
Does anyone know whether any more TWICKENHAM Standing tickets will become available before Friday?
I am still waiting for my access code to be reset but am now wondering whether there is any point.

Only Ticketbastards have the answer and all they're saying is that the are "tickets" left, as opposed to specifying which ones they are.

If there's a snowball's chance in hell they can sell you a ticket you may not have wanted, they won't tell you straight off that the ones you do want aren't there.

pride346 said:

lord knows mate, the link like you say is gone, so even if they do send a code how do we get the same chance as the other $40 people (which was crap anyway). And besides i thought GA today would be easy, its a f**king football pitch for F**KS SAKE!!!!!!! how many did they put aside, enough to fill the F**KING GOALMOUTH?????
sorry but im going mad. i reckon all the staff will have gone home now, leaving us idiots on here all evening waiting for a code that probably wont come for tickets that probably dont exist.

oh yeah twickenhams a rugby ground int it.....lol... hang on in there mate, still the best fans in the land. just lookin for a band that deserves us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom