Anyone get a U2 BLINKY LIGHT PIN???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2_Fan_Forever1 said:
Blinky, what Keyword would I use to find the Blinky pins on Ebay? I will for sure want to purchase one from you. Thanks!

it should be up this weekend. "u2 blinky pin"
thanks

Hey Blinky...I still haven't seen any up? Maybe I missed it? Sorry if it sounds like I'm bothering you... I was just really looking forward to getting one. Anyways, If you get a chance let me know if you will still be putting them up on E-bay.
Thank you :)

U2_Fan_Forever1 said:
Hey Blinky...I still haven't seen any up? Maybe I missed it? Sorry if it sounds like I'm bothering you... I was just really looking forward to getting one. Anyways, If you get a chance let me know if you will still be putting them up on E-bay.
Thank you :)

Hi- Your not a bother at all. Thanks for asking. Yes, i thought i would have them up, but things have been hectic. I leave for bonnaroo tomorrow... i might get an auction up for this entire week, but i can't promise. i would post a paypal account, but that's understandably frowned upon at interference.

I'll keep working on it, and greatly appreciate your interest.

Thanks SoCalMusiclover... let me know they arrived, and rock on in europe (as me and the blinkies may not make it).

U2 Blinky Light said:
Are they selling blinky llights in europe?

If so, how much and what do they look llike?

Come on people, surely someone has been to a european U2 show.

I was told they were going to have "V" blinkies in europe.

Anyone? Bueller?

I vaguely recall seeing someone at the first Twick show selling a Vertigo red/black target with the bulls' eye being a blinking red. It was the size of a US quarter. I don't remember how much they were being sold for... 2 to 3 pounds is my guess. :huh:

MTEdge said:
I vaguely recall seeing someone at the first Twick show selling a Vertigo red/black target with the bulls' eye being a blinking red. It was the size of a US quarter. I don't remember how much they were being sold for... 2 to 3 pounds is my guess. :huh:

Thanks.

Anyone else see some blinkies?

they were selling them at the merchandise stall at Hampden, Glasgow. Didn't buy as just about bought every thing else and purse had started to cry haha

I will have some up on ebay when the US fall tour begins.

Does anyone have more info on the blinkies in europe? What do they look like? how much? thanks

Back
Top Bottom