Anyone get a U2 BLINKY LIGHT PIN???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, more blinkies up on ebay. I'm not supposed to attach a link, but i think i can tell you to search for "U2 blinky pin." they are $10 with shipping inlcuded anywhere in the world. yes, they were $5 plus shipping last time but didn't allow shipping variations. Besides, $10 is very reasonable. The Stones and every other band sells them for that price. Plus, i paid much more then them since mine are of limited quantity and i don't have the contacts they do.

I shipped last weekends auction on monday. has anybody received them yet?

I got mine, just in time before I leave tomorrow for the last 5 shows of the leg.

Hope to be blinking from city to city.

Thanks!! :)

Last edited:
i just saw this thread...anyone have a pic of the blinky light? i'd kinda like to get one if i knew what it looked like...

edit: i wish i'd known about this before i went to chicago :mad:

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
I got mine, just in time before I leave tomorrow for the last 5 shows of the leg.

Hope to be blinking from city to city.

Thanks!! :)

whew. SWEET. i had done a test ship the week before, and my friend received them fine. When i went to a different post, with 15 envelopes all sticking together becuase of the magnets, the post lady started saying they may rip in the machines..yada yada I was worried.

I put in an extra set of batteries to make up for the shipping cost snafu. If anyone still needs a refund, let me know via ebay.

ABEL said:
i just saw this thread...anyone have a pic of the blinky light? i'd kinda like to get one if i knew what it looked like...

edit: i wish i'd known about this before i went to chicago :mad:

the new auction should have a link to the old auction with the picture. my buddy had trouble copying and pasting with the html. but in that ridiculous mono paragraph description should be a link to the old auction. doh!

ok, i think i fixed it.

YAY! My Blinky lights just came in the mail today!!! Thanks Blinky man!

Oh, and if there was ever any doubt about the name "blinky light," the first thing my 4-year old said when I showed it to her was "I want a blinky light" :lol: Sware to god; I hadn't even said anything to her.

U2 Blinky Light said:

whew. SWEET. i had done a test ship the week before, and my friend received them fine. When i went to a different post, with 15 envelopes all sticking together becuase of the magnets, the post lady started saying they may rip in the machines..yada yada I was worried.

I put in an extra set of batteries to make up for the shipping cost snafu. If anyone still needs a refund, let me know via ebay.

They worked fine. Thanks again!!

u2girlcj said:
YAY! My Blinky lights just came in the mail today!!! Thanks Blinky man!

Oh, and if there was ever any doubt about the name "blinky light," the first thing my 4-year old said when I showed it to her was "I want a blinky light" :lol: Sware to god; I hadn't even said anything to her.

:) SWEET. you made my day.

unfortunately i just found out this week i have to buy new shoes for work cuz we have to wear black ones with our uniform now, so i have to wait a couple weeks till i can order my blinky light. i hope you'll still have some then :sigh:

I received mine on Thursday. They are real nice, and I do appreciate the extra batteries. Thanks for getting them right out to me.
Will leave positive feedback on ebay.

I guess I shoulda just ordered when they were $10 the first time. Oh well...Gonna pass now.

U2 Blinky Light, will you be putting up more of the Pins on E-bay? I would love to have one!. Let me know when you have a spare moment!

hi

yes, i do. tour was just so crazy... i've been relaxing. i'll start an auction this friday to run over the weekend. they will all ship monday before i leave for bonnaroo.

thanks for asking.

Blinky....I'm leaving for Europe for the rest of June, starting next Wednesday. Is there any way I could buy some from you directly, and have you ship Tomorrow? I doubt I would get them in time if they are not shipped until Monday. Write me directly at SoCalMusicLover@AOL.Com if you could arrange this, and I can pay you this evening. Thanks. DAVID

SoCalMusicLover said:
Blinky....I'm leaving for Europe for the rest of June, starting next Wednesday. Is there any way I could buy some from you directly, and have you ship Tomorrow? I doubt I would get them in time if they are not shipped until Monday. Write me directly at SoCalMusicLover@AOL.Com if you could arrange this, and I can pay you this evening. Thanks. DAVID

Sure thing.

SoCalMusicLover said:

20 blinkies...
You the man!!! Gettin' blinky with it, na na na na nana!!
Have fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom