Anyone get a U2 BLINKY LIGHT PIN???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any pictures of these?

Got an import version of HTDAAB which came with a test tube pen but it doesn't work!:madspit:

4U2Play said:
I saw Blinky Man at the San Jose GA line, thought he was just another bum trying to make a buck off us.

Reading this thread, I have a new found respect for Blinky Man.

U2 should write a song about Blinky Man.

geez, rough crowd. I looked a little ragged due to sleeping out both nights in San Jose for on sale GA tickets. You can't hold that against me.

However, i promise to dress smart and comb my hair tomorrow.

Intellectual property case?

blinky light man v u2 merchandise

can't wait to see this on court tv

Arun V said:
Intellectual property case?

blinky light man v u2 merchandise

can't wait to see this on court tv

:)
Technically, it's not U2, but rather the nasty contractor who bought the rights. Shuggy. I worked for them once on the stones tour... greedy bastages. Pennies...
Basically, it's impossible for a small company to win the contract. So, i do what i do.

kellyahern said:
Blinky Light guy, will you be at Seattle?

I really want a blinky light pin now:sexywink:

:wink: I wish I was going to make Seattle and Vancouver, but i need to visit my family before Chicago. I'll pm you once I have a premium account.

Enjoy the shows.

blinky light pin

I'm looking forward to May 7th...what other items are being sold that i NEED to find?!!!

U2 Blinky Light said:

:)
Technically, it's not U2, but rather the nasty contractor who bought the rights. Shuggy. I worked for them once on the stones tour... greedy bastages. Pennies...
Basically, it's impossible for a small company to win the contract. So, i do what i do.

I really wanted to buy one off you in san jose we didn't reconnect though so I could do it

U2 Blinky Light said:

:wink: I wish I was going to make Seattle and Vancouver, but i need to visit my family before Chicago. I'll pm you once I have a premium account.

Enjoy the shows.

Bummer! I was hoping to catch you at Seattle or Vancouver too! Can you pm me too? ...because the next show I know I'll be at is Vegas in Nov and I simply cannot wait 6 months for the magical U2 blink bling.

wow, rough night. someone from... U2.. / global merchandising .... we'll... during the show... they pulled me from the floor. they accused me of selling lights inside... which is untrue. yada yada they tried to kick me out of the show, and i didn't sell shite inside. WTF??? there so scared... there pickin' on the little man. yada yada gotta sleep... blinky:)

kellyahern said:
:(

Leave the Blinky Light guy alone.

:hug:

your so cool.:happy:

In retrospect, early morning to hung over to sleep retrospect, last night was fantastic. Yes, a "global merchandiser" with a U2 pass, i don't want to say U2, pulled me off the floor during electric co. I went willingly, thinking he wanted to praise blinky man(ha! third person), or something. It was the same dude i talked with in LA. Obviously, were making progress, or someone from Shuggy read this thread. He made me take off the blinky's i was wearing, threatened to kick me out of the show, and said i was causing a stir. Maybe to many of you are going to the merchandise stand asking for blinky's. :lol: Again, i told him he should hire me (at a reasonable wage). When i went to the merch stand last night, like i always do asking for blinky's, they actually directed me to the bar(broklyn) I was hanging at before the show. Bad news though, no blinky's for the band until europe.

sidenote- i gave two away to these girls I met on the floor. they later told me they were the band's stewardess' on their persoonal plane. i gave them an extra blinky for Edge, and told them to tell him "he rocks."

I want to say thanks to all U2 fans, especially interference fans who say "hi" when they see me at the show. I appreciate the support.
One to go, then a break until ChiTown. Last night... best show of the tour.

U2 super fan Jimmy, whose son (jim) was on stage both nights in Denver, said he thought Bono was wearing my pin for the last few songs last night. If so, it wasn't blinking. Bono has been wearing a pin on the left lapel of his black suit jacket. My pin is different from the pins the merch guys sell. It's the bulls-eye logo.

Can anyone confirm or deny this with a photo?

We were actually talking about this before the show... so maybe it was just the subconscious mind taking over (which i still appreciate).

thx.

U2 Blinky Light said:
wow, rough night. someone from... U2.. / global merchandising .... we'll... during the show... they pulled me from the floor. they accused me of selling lights inside... which is untrue. yada yada they tried to kick me out of the show, and i didn't sell shite inside. WTF??? there so scared... there pickin' on the little man. yada yada gotta sleep... blinky:)

So will you be at Chicago May 9th? Around what time do you hand these out? To the fans in the GA line?

if anyone sees the Blinky Light guy and will pick up an extra one for me, i'll send you the cost of the blinky light + $5 + cost of shipping.

the shows i'm going to aren't until November, so i want to secure a blinky light before their sold out.

Wow. Thx.
I'm exhausted. Just drove into Chitown. I fly to visit my fam tomorrow. I'll get some money into my paypal account in the next couple days so i can be a premium member. I'll pm you at that time, and get a few on ebay as buy it now.

Things have been tough, but your support makes me want to push onward.:)

Just got out of jail.... missed tonight's show.

attacked and tackled by a United Center security guard at 11am. if anyone in the GA line saw this... let me know.

insane

charged with trespassing and completely fictious battery.... i was #1 in the ticket sales line... another 20 fans were with me..... he was yelling at us, he said "i want to punch you in the face", he was a dick, i told him, and they used that as an excuse to arrest me for trespassing.

good news. my friends and the others in line were immediately allowed back on the property to wait for tickets.

yada yada full story later... i need a drink.

Back
Top Bottom