Anyone bought GAs from TicketsNow.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srl124

The Fly
I just can't wait until September to see if I can land a GA ticket to the Minneapolis show. So I'm thinking of getting tickets from TicketsNow.com. Has anyone purchased tickets from these guys? Will I run any kind of risk or is it totally legit? Am I totally bonkers to spend like $120 more than the real price of a GA ticket?

Usually popular ticket places will not rip you off. This is their business; they wouldn't be around long if they sold illegit tickets.

I've used them...no problems. The brokers all use one central computer system, so they may not have the tickets in their office, but they will get them.

U can also consider using ETS. You get a GA ticket and the pre-party with a little free food, cash bar. Only negative is u can't get the tix until u go to the pre-party around 4-5pm. Cost is probably $150ish in MPLS, which is probably a little less than brokers.

srl124 said:
Am I totally bonkers to spend like $120 more than the real price of a GA ticket?

You have to keep in mind that GA’s are incredibly under priced and the “real” price should be about that of a good lower level reserved seat.

I think I'll get a ticket through ETS. Do any of you know at what point they give you the actual GA ticket in hand? Is it at the pre-concert party? Has anyone ever been to one?

I was hoping to hear that GAs are underpriced. I've never had a GA experience and just have to do it on this tour. Saw them nosebleed in Chi and I was so jealous of the energy going on down on the floor.

Thanks for you help guys!

Back
Top Bottom