Anybody got a Vertigo Programme?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought the program, but I had read nearly all the interviews beforehand... Still worth it though - I love the artwork, and it was my 1st concert - so it was worth it to me... Also bought the poster, a button and a shirt. Oh well, it's was worth it!

I wanted to scan some of it for my own use (the inside flap is this awesome handpainted targets that would make an awesome desktop wallpaper) - if I do, I'll share some it...

Sorry they're so small, and somewhat blurry (and cut off, the program is larger than my scanner platen) - but I think it gives you an idea of what it's like... A lot of artwork like the Special Edition HTDAAB booklet, stills from their rehearsals (showing the stage), with the blurry b/w photos like the album artwork... The interviews are nothing new (I've read them before) - but here are some images... I'll post more in a few minutes:

z4554168.jpg

(Inside flap - "North America, 2005")

z4554175.jpg

(Front Cover)

z4554187.jpg

(Section on SYCMIOYO)

*Hopes these work!* :)

z4555102.jpg

(Shows the stage and some various other things)

z4555118.jpg

More interviews about a specific track and some artwork -- I'm assuming from the band...

z4555126.jpg

U2 Vertigo Tour 2005... Pretty self-explanatory, IMO. :)

(Again, sorry they're small and somewhat blurry and cut off (many are two page spreads). Like I said, these are just to give you an idea of what it's like... The interviews can be found, I believe, on U2.com -- it's the group commenting on the songs, the new album and on band performance...)

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
I'll probably be framing the one I bought at SD after I finish reading it to complete the pyramid of programs I have hanging up right now.

IMG_0114.jpg

That's so very cool Rosa!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Keep it up girl!

Back
Top Bottom