Anybody else being ripped off for tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I can't believe it. Prices for GA are $250. This isn't fair. This idiot who only wanted money out of this bought them on time and now is screwing over fans.

How much were GA prices originally costing? I want to know how much money this guy is making out of me. By the way I'm flying over to Miami for the show on the 13th. Hope I see some Interferencers there.

i bought 2 GA tix for 200$ combined, i thought it was worth it. any more than that and i wouldnt though. 250$? is that for both or 1?

Mum asked for 2 Tickets to Anaheim (for her and my sister) Level 1's $500 EACH!

We just looked at each other and walked off. I would have paid $500 for U2's last show ever.....but god, $500 each!....

BrownEyedBoy said:
I can't believe it. Prices for GA are $250. This isn't fair. This idiot who only wanted money out of this bought them on time and now is screwing over fans.

How much were GA prices originally costing? I want to know how much money this guy is making out of me. By the way I'm flying over to Miami for the show on the 13th. Hope I see some Interferencers there.

Well, if you can do the 14th, ETS sells GAs for $150 and you at least get transportation to the venue and some sort of party

http://secure.etstours.com/Tickets/...D=329&EventID=2747&PackageType=NO#FindPackage

If I were you, I wouldn't even deal with a scalper then... :barf:

Besides, I'd feel safer buying from an official organization than just some dude... sadly they don't have GAs for the 13th...

Good luck! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom