Any1 going to drop a thank you to U2.com, tickemaster, U2, fanfire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caylan

The Fly
For all of you who were "OUTRAGED", "SAD","ready to burn the place down.
Then got the good news in the last 2/3 days & actually got tixs as members of Prop.

Are you actually going say thank you to U2.com, tickemaster, U2, fanfire?

Last edited:
caylan said:
Then got the good news in the last 2/3 days & actually got tixs as members of Prop.

PS I am. They saved my a s s from the Prop trash bin!

caylan said:

Screw Ticketmaster, I doubt they had much, if anything to do with it. They are an outrageous monolpoly.

I don't know how much Fanfire would have done on their own to fix all of the problems as 98% of the people I dealt with from Fanfire were absolutely clueless and always just kept saying "you'll be contacted" to no avail. But to the one nice, knowledgeable woman I had assist me on Sat. and to those at Fanfire who did do their best to help, yeah, I thank them.

I definitely thank Larry and the band for allotting more GA's and better seats, apparently to U2.com/Prop members and for raising some hell (I assume) at Fanfire to clear things up. And I thank the band's employees who did whatever they did to fix it all, including fixing the Propaganda list which was obviously severely lacking the first time around.
:applaud:

cmb737 said:
Nothing like kicking the gift horse in the mouth.

Sorry, don't know if I'm taking your preac..post correctly but if you're telling me I'm kicking a "gift" horse in the mouth by capping on Ticketmaster, I obviously quite disagree.

All those who want to praise Ticketmaster, more power to them, sincerely.

I am just speaking from my personal experiences with Ticketmaster for the past 18 Years. :wave:

If we differ on who the "gift horse" is, mine being U2.com, the band members of U2, and their employees, associates, and those few at Fanfire that tried to help after 3 months of dealing with them, then we have different "gift horses".

Cheers! :dancing:

caylan said:

[/QUOTE

Fax number to Principle was posted elsewhere and I will be sending my thanks! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom