Any word on ticket cost yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I've heard

GA and high upper levels - $50
Premium Lowers - $135-$140
Remaining Lowers and Good Upper Levels - $90-$95

Isn't GA closest to the stage? Why would that be the cheapest? I hope this is correct, although those prices are still very steep.

GA's are closest to the stage but there are no seats. You are standing the entire time, ala first come, first serve.

This is just what I have heard. Its about a $5-10 increase from the Elevation Tour

clip51 said:
GA's are closest to the stage but there are no seats.

Not always.

If you are halfway back on the floor, you're much further away than people in the first 10 rows on the side by the stage.

To me, the floor isn't worth it if you're not close to the front. You are not elevated, and it's difficult to see, especially if you are not a guy who is 6'2. The one clear advantage of the floor is a much better atmosphere.

I'm planning to go to three shows (DC, Chicago, and NY) so I think I'll spread them out evenly. Lower premium for madison square, and the regular level for hometown here in DC. I don't know anyone in Chicago to go with so I think I'll do the GA there.

With those prices, better open up my own u2 Tour account at my bank and start making deposits.

I always say that I'm just going to sign over my paychecks to U2 for a then next couple of months.

Pay to the Order of............. U2
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom