any extra ticket-looking/buying advice{ny/nj}

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:help: :help:

....ok....
I've managed to save up enough money for 1 tix- either the lowest or mid-priced tix with a bit extra {i hope } for the midprice.

I'm going to look over 'the what do you have/want section'- tho i don't have any thing to trade. So i don't know if it's worth my bother.

I can't [obviously] afford ebay or the other tix-selling companies....unless some are offering the low price tix for around the mid-price tix. ARE there any?

In Fall 2001 I was on-line off & on for about 5 days, and finally able to get a seat 2 hours before showtime ....so I didn't have to stand around MSG [not enough money to go to NJ by bus to do that either].

I don't remember where i went looking fan-site wise then [ but I know it wasn't here] .

OF COurse I'll go to MSG if I've had no luck otherwise and look...
[I have done this at various venues in my R&R life before]

...but if anyone has any other helpful suggestions......
... Please don't be shy!!! :wave: and thanks!

check the What Do You Have forum and post in the What Do You Want forum. If you have to buy a scalped one, I'd go with a reputable broker and not eBay, because at least you'll get a legitimate ticket.

I was able to buy tickets on the U2Midwest message board.

my advice...PRAY!

Seriously but you can buy a single for NJ at or close to face value from TM.

This a.m. a single right behind the stage sold for $112

I think locomosquito mean to type www.4th rock.com/u2 (without the space in between 4th and rock). They sell tickets there and it's always face value. You just go and give your email address, they send you a password, and you use that password to login.

Back
Top Bottom