Another rumor for the stadium tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
U2tour.de says that the manager of Berlin's Olympics stadium (where U2 played in 1993) said "Bon Jovi and U2 will play the stadium in the coming year." He also says the agreement with band managers is 98% and that the deals will be signed shortly.

I think you have your opening bands mixed up! Besides, it does not say they will both be playing the same show, only that they will both be playing that venue in the near future. May I never see the day U2 opens for Bon Jovi!

I don't see how U2 are going to fill a 75,000 seat stadium (55-60,000 end stage capacity) in Berlin, when they only filled half of it on the Zooropa leg of the Zoo TV tour in 1993, which was their highest ever attended tour.

NoControl said:
I don't see how U2 are going to fill a 75,000 seat stadium (55-60,000 end stage capacity) in Berlin, when they only filled half of it on the Zooropa leg of the Zoo TV tour in 1993, which was their highest ever attended tour.

easy - VERTIGO!

Mike

NoControl said:

42. Berlin, Germany : July 7, 2005 : Olympiastadion : GROSS $4,725,530 : ATTENDANCE 70,443 : SHOWS 1 : SELLOUTS 1

It soldout the first day it was put on sale as well.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
are you trying to prove something by posting facts that you had nothing to do with the creation of said facts in order to disprove statements made in 3 year old threads?

perhaps it's time for the tour forum to close..

I was just browsing and noticed it and had the facts to correct it. I had no idea anyone would become so deeply upset by it or for that matter even care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom