Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, the threads for the first two concerts of the tour were pretty fun, and while I don't know if a live setlist is being done by any site for this first show in Anaheim, I figure we can at least have the party thread!

Personally, I'm bringing the music, bootlegs of the opening night. Who's got the food and drinks - and a live setlist?

guess you answered my question i asked in another thread :wink:

I'll be here, it's Friday night and I can think of nowhere better than being online discussing tonight's u2 setlist.

well honestly, i can.....but i need to save money for all the "u2 touring" im doing next month. :wink:

*drinks beer and waits for setlist*:drool:

thanks for the link, wedge...just saw they played "mysterious ways" today at the soundcheck.

:hmm:

There are more people in my house than in that egg. :huh:

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that so many GA's were available at the window today

anitram said:
There are more people in my house than in that egg. :huh:

Hell, I think you could fit the entire community I live in into that egg!

u2wedge said:
There are a couple small cellphone cam pics at www.vertiblog.com.

notice how empty the bomb shelter is...

i was at the 3/28 show, and the bomb shelter was not even 1/2 full by the END of the Kings of Leon... it fills up reeeeeally slowly. which is sad, considering that there are so many on the outside that would LOVE to be in there. oh, well.

i'm joining the setlist party! but i'm sick and will be taking Nyquil at some point, so might not make it much past the first couple of songs.... hoping for "mysterious ways", or "a celebration" (haha, yeah right!).

*Ally*, it just occurred to me I may have met you last tour, if you're the person I'm thinking of in London.

anitram said:
*Ally*, it just occurred to me I may have met you last tour, if you're the person I'm thinking of in London.

yes, i remember you!!! and i saw ladywithaspinninghead (from Canada) in San Diego on monday- i met her in london, too! such a small community of U2 fans... ;) i hope all is well with you! :)

RademR said:
what time do they usually take stage? around 8:45-9:00 pm PT right?

yup, 9ish on the West Coast... which means i should be asleep by about halfway through the show. :(

I think it was clsoer to 9:00 PST on Mon and Wed, unfortunately... I imagine Kings of Leon are in the middle of their set right now...

As per Wednesday, I'll bring the food. It's so nice not to have to worry about getting up for class in the morning... I feel no guilt in staying up 'til 3 am! And the setlist party will probably be the most exciting part of the night :D

Does anyone know if U2Tours.com plans on updating the setlist every 15 minutes like the other night?

I was going to pull an April Fools Day joke and say my friend was at the soundcheck and they were rehearsing "Heartland" but I was afraid Axver would never forgive me for that :wink:

RademR said:
I was going to pull an April Fools Day joke and say my friend was at the soundcheck and they were rehearsing "Heartland" but I was afraid Axver would never forgive me for that :wink:

haha

I also wouldn't have forgiven you for that.

i'm hoping they'll be updating the setlist every 15 mins- if they did it for SD2, then it's likely it will be a regular occurrence.

i am bringing tissues, Nyquil, and wonton soup to the party (for anyone else w/ a nasty cold!). also, Taste of Lime Tostitos (am i the only who's addicted to these?!). ;)

I wish I could stay here and party with you all, but I have driving school lessons at nine tomorrow morning...and it's now 12:38 AM. :sad:

Maybe I could fake sick. Finding out the next U2 setlist is far more important to me than the function of a parking brake.

*Ally* said:

yes, i remember you!!! and i saw ladywithaspinninghead (from Canada) in San Diego on monday- i met her in london, too! such a small community of U2 fans... ;) i hope all is well with you! :)

Yep! Doing well. Good to see you around.

It's funny, I just ran into Julie in November at the Into the Heart gathering in Toronto. Small world, isn't it!

RademR said:

I never would have believed you anyway. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:
I wish I could stay here and party with you all, but I have driving school lessons at nine tomorrow morning...and it's now 12:38 AM. :sad:

Maybe I could fake sick. Finding out the next U2 setlist is far more important to me than the function of a parking brake.

Pulling a sickie is the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom