Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:

You know, I hate this stupid day. What ever medieval moron who came up with this should have been strung up by his you-know-whats...[/rant]

It's a sucky day for the gullable!

U2dork said:

You know, I hate this stupid day. What ever medieval moron who came up with this should have been strung up by his you-know-whats...[/rant]

SAME HERE.....i can't stand this day.

*Ally* said:
they can't play RTSS fourth- too slow, too soon.

They can. They've done it even sooner before, i.e. second on 3 August 1987 and 30 December 1989.

Axver said:

They can. They've done it even sooner before, i.e. second on 3 August 1987 and 30 December 1989.

ooops, my bad! ;) i guess i meant they SHOULD'T play it 4th... keep some energy going.... i say into UTEOTW! ;)

I can see them doing RTSS, but then right into Zoo Station? I doubt it. I think they'll have to play some new material first. If nothing else, .... bah! This just rocks!

:drool: RTSS i need this Bootleg...too add to my ever growing collection god if this keeps up i don't know where i'm gonna put all my CDs...lol :hyper:

I wonder if they are using the Lovetown philosophy of segments of songs (i.e. Desire/AATW/AIWIY, Streets/IWF/ISHFWILF) that can be moved around the setlist at will, and linked with rarities.

And on another note, I think the creepy "Everyone" voice intro works much better with Love and Peace as opener... try it with the San Diego 1 mp3s... it's very dark and edgy (no pun intended)

This is cool... excuse my doubting but I've fallin right into a few April Fool's jokes at work.

I like this set so far! And Thanks to everyone for relaying the info!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom