An ex- judge wants to prevent the concerts of the Rolling Stones and U2 in Argentina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Translated from Infobae.com in Buenos Aires, Argentina

An ex- judge wants to prevent the concerts of the Rolling Stones and U2

Ex- magistrate Ricardo Ferrer made a presentation so that the shows are not carried out. He assures that "they generate much contamination sonorous and, on the other hand, because they put in risk the building structures of the neighborhood"

is that the same judge who wants to make it a law that everyone carries condoms while in public? no I'm not making this up

romi said:
is that the same judge who wants to make it a law that everyone carries condoms while in public? no I'm not making this up

Just in case someone bumps into you and their penis happens to slip into your va-jay-jay.

"Oops!!!"

"Well, thank GOD you were wearing a condom! Imagine that ex-judge hadn't made it so? Well, we'd be picking out baby names!"

Guy's an idiot.

romi said:

well hey, at least it's better than the priests who'd tell you never to use them!

Seems that the issue has been solved... new translation from Infobae.com:

The Rolling Stones show on Thursday will take place without the opposition of the neighbors

A neighbor of the area had raised a complaint by the auditory contamination and the danger of damages to the buildings during the show. When confirming itself that their fears were unfounded, she retired it.

Re: An ex- judge wants to prevent the concerts of the Rolling Stones and U2 in Argentina

U2@NYC said:
Translated from Infobae.com in Buenos Aires, Argentina

An ex- judge wants to prevent the concerts of the Rolling Stones and U2

Ex- magistrate Ricardo Ferrer made a presentation so that the shows are not carried out. He assures that "they generate much contamination sonorous and, on the other hand, because they put in risk the building structures of the neighborhood"

Note: Ex- magistrate aka former political windbag.

Just read that the 2nd Rolling Stones concert was authorized after tests proved that the sound doesn't put the bulding structures in risk.

wenda said:

Just in case someone bumps into you and their penis happens to slip into your va-jay-jay.

"Oops!!!"

"Well, thank GOD you were wearing a condom! Imagine that ex-judge hadn't made it so? Well, we'd be picking out baby names!"

Guy's an idiot.

:lmao:

va-jay-jay is now how I'm gonna say that word from now on

Headache in a Suitcase said:
and we wonder why u2 rarely comes to south america...
Because of a crazy, old, ex Argentinean judge type of behavior? We see that all the time don't we? Yeah, I get the feeling that this doesn't really affects them much. :lol: Thousands of people are welcoming them with open arms all over the continent.

17 Wounded at Rolling Stones Concert in Argentina
By AA, Buenos Aires
Published: Friday, February 24, 2006
zaman.com

The Rolling Stones performed their second concert at the River Plate stadium in Argentina Thursday; however, clashes among the crowd left 17 people injured and 115 others arrested.

Police said the clash occurred when police tried to prevent about 600 disorderly youth from sneaking into the concert without tickets. About 15 people were injured and treated as outpatients at local hospitals.

The Stones began the concert attended by 65,000 people late due to the skirmishes.

Chizip said:
17 Wounded at Rolling Stones Concert in Argentina
By AA, Buenos Aires
Published: Friday, February 24, 2006
zaman.com

The Rolling Stones performed their second concert at the River Plate stadium in Argentina Thursday; however, clashes among the crowd left 17 people injured and 115 others arrested.

Police said the clash occurred when police tried to prevent about 600 disorderly youth from sneaking into the concert without tickets. About 15 people were injured and treated as outpatients at local hospitals.

The Stones began the concert attended by 65,000 people late due to the skirmishes.

I'm going to the Buenos Aires concert. :yikes:

These Stones fans... :tsk:

We U2 fans don't do those things...

What the article says is not true, the issue was that they started the concert on time, which for Argentina is not a standard, so many people were outside of the stadium and they tried to run in... as the police did not let them, then came the mess.

Back
Top Bottom