Amsterdam III setlist partay part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beachball said:

I don't even remember anything about it.... :wink: maybe I should follow doctor U2Man's orders

Well, I remember a little, it was about Crumbs and Copenhagen.....:wink:

redkat said:
IS this now the waiting for zwervers party?:wink:

I guess, so, but as yesterday, I guess he's out drinking the entire night :wink: Don't expect him soon....

Wow, fantastic setlist....

I noticed a few people commenting on how OOTS and Yahweh have never been together before.

I think that they possibly appear on a certain U2 album together :wink:

ElessarTom said:
Wow, fantastic setlist....

I noticed a few people commenting on how OOTS and Yahweh have never been together before.

I think that they possibly appear on a certain U2 album together :wink:

Hah, good call!

am i the only one who doesnt get excited about Wild Horses and Still Havent Found? :yawn:

I'm just back from work so I haven't had time to check the first setlist party thread and I was shocked to see Miss Sarajevo on the setlist. Just wondering if this was a snippet or something that Bono sang along to Edge's piano before starting RTSS or did they get Pavarotti or something on stage. :p

Chizip said:
am i the only one who doesnt get excited about Wild Horses and Still Havent Found? :yawn:

Well, Wild Horses I think shakes it up a little, since they don't play it often....Still Haven't Found....:hmm: at least they rotate a little so they don't play the same each night.....but Ok, I'd rather have Crumbs, now that you ask :wink:

Chizip said:

Wild Horses excites me; ISHFWILF doesn't. I really think they should've played Bad instead of ISHFWILF tonight.

jackbauer said:
I'm just back from work so I haven't had time to check the first setlist party thread and I was shocked to see Miss Sarajevo on the setlist. Just wondering if this was a snippet or something that Bono sang along to Edge's piano before starting RTSS or did they get Pavarotti or something on stage. :p

General consensus is they played full song with full band and Bono did Pavarottis part.

U2Man said:

Well, Wild Horses I think shakes it up a little, since they don't play it often....Still Haven't Found....:hmm: at least they rotate a little so they don't play the same each night.....but Ok, I'd rather have Crumbs, now that you ask :wink:

i just think they are both pretty boring songs, i watched a video clip of Wild Horses and I think I fell asleep during it

Miss Sarajevo is definitely cool, and I like OOTS

40 kind of bores me as a closer though

WildHoneyAlways said:
So, what is the general consensus? :wink: Do we/you like the setlist tonight?

We got Miss S. and OOTS apparently isn't dead but the second Vertigo could be....I guess we're happy.....:hmm: I just hope they kill the first Vertigo and brings the second back to life with the effects and all :wink:

Can't believe zwervers banner worked!

jackbauer said:

Reports say that it was full band with Bono singing the opera parts.

Back
Top Bottom