Amsterdam III setlist partay part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
the 5th show at MSG in that string of 5 there should certainly be interesting

I may have made a blunder using my second chance at tixs from U2.com for the eighth instead of10/14.
Perhaps the band will change the standard setlist for the third leg.

one4u2 said:
They're were reports of a snippet of please being played in the set on U2.com anyone? :scratch:

Please was snippeted during Bullet, as it has been before.

well snippet might sound way too much...he only says something like please get up off your knees ...now...please thats it...and its done in more versions of bullet

ok now im really going

zooholland said:
well snippet might sound way too much...he only says something like please get up off your knees ...now...please thats it...and its done in more versions of bullet

ok now im really going

:up:

neutral said:

I posted the Popmart Sarajevo one in Music on the Internet if you haven't heard that one. :D

hahaha you know if you were right beside me now i would kiss you:wink:

neutral said:

Well not as bad as the fact that I now know all the words to Inside Your Hoohaa :crack:

344478%3A723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D746%3D%3C7%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323972%3A43778ot1lsi

Sorry, couldn't resist.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I just watched the clip of Miss Sarajevo on U2Log.com, and Bono's opera ... he absolutely NAILED it. That was INCREDIBLE!

Oh ... wow. Wow. Wow! I've got chills from watching that. Wow!!

Axver said:
HOLY SHIT!!!

I just watched the clip of Miss Sarajevo on U2Log.com, and Bono's opera ... he absolutely NAILED it. That was INCREDIBLE!

Oh ... wow. Wow. Wow! I've got chills from watching that. Wow!!

Same here...the l'amore is just:drool: .....remind me to whack anyone i know who ever says Bono can not sing:D

LJT said:

Same here...the l'amore is just:drool: .....remind me to whack anyone i know who ever says Bono can not sing:D

I seriously cannot think of the last time Bono sung better than that. That was absolutely incredible stuff. Wow.

Axver said:

I seriously cannot think of the last time Bono sung better than that. That was absolutely incredible stuff. Wow.

Well i find it kinda funny how some people think that Bono's voice is past its best when for me his two most spine tingling vocals have come post-2000...the segue from All I Want is You/Streets at Slane (i hear there are better ones too:huh: i just can't imagine a better vocal than that one) and now his Miss Sarajevo opera performance.

Wow Miss Sarajevo ruled! One of the few songs that wasn't f****ed up by the bad sound in that place. The 2 guitars and a piano in Original playing at the same time was too much fopr the sound system. Couldn't really make much of that.

I've been gone all day and just read through this thread.

All I can say is Wow. What a surprise. No spoiler, no rehearsal tip just a pure surprise. Those just don't come along too often.

Sounds like a great show. Those of you that were there were lucky. I can't imagine the emotion that must have overtaken the audience when they started Miss Sarajevo.

The rest of the show wasn't too shabby either.:wink:

I wonder how the audience reacted to 40 also, was there a love fest with the "How Long to Sing This Song".

I'm glad Zwervers2 got to witness a historical show.:wink:

OMG!! :faint: :combust:....i haven't been here all day, been enjoying the last days left of my vacation:sad:...lol...

Anyways i check the setlist and omg! Miss Sarajevo....No way!...
Never saw that one coming?!...incredible :applaud:
I gotta go over to u2log and check out the audio...:drool: Bono and oprea...mmmm :drool:
And the return of 40...i miss that song soo much glad it has come back! :hyper:
Sounds like a great show hope there is audio :)

:lmao: just went over to u2log thought this was funny
Beautiful Day (Bono picks strong man from front row to carry him while singing)

Last edited:
What an amazing concert, possibly the greatest of their lives!
26 full songs....is that a U2 record???

Wow Miss Sarajevo was incredible and playing OOTS properly for the first time and ending with 40.... oh and throwing in WGRYWH as well....how freaking amazing!!! There simply has to be some great recordings of this show....hopefully someone leaks soundboard stuff from Hamish's practice video shoot!!! Please!!!!

stagman said:
What an amazing concert, possibly the greatest of their lives!
26 full songs....is that a U2 record???

Actually, it's only 25 songs, which is equal with Dublin III if you consider An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart to be one song, though Dublin III had two Vertigos.

WOW just heard Miss Sarajevo....Bono does an awesome job!...i want the full song...:wink: ....awesome awesome!!!...i love it!!!! :combust:

angel_28 said:
WOW just heard Miss Sarajevo....Bono does an awesome job!...i want the full song...:wink: ....awesome awesome!!!...i love it!!!! :combust:

Move over Pavarotti...welcome Bonotti:wink:

... looks at setlist ...

... rubs eyes, blinks hard several times ...

... looks at setlist again ...

Dude. DUDE!

... has quiet moment of tiny joy ...

... begins impatient wait for bootleg ...

oh my God. I just watched the clip on u2log...I can't believe it. He was incredible. He nailed it! I would have freaked and started crying if I was watching that in person. Can't wait for a bootleg!

Back
Top Bottom