Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcooliques03.gif

KUEFC09U2 said:
well... just a snippet

I would fall out of my seat in shock if they played the full song. As it is, I'm stunned they snippeted it at all! That came from out of nowhere!

We were supposed to get excited about the setlist...and all we can do is hoping for snippets.....hmmmm....zwervers :sad:

U2Man said:
We were supposed to get excited about the setlist...and all we can do is hoping for snippets.....hmmmm....zwervers :sad:
no maybe people are just trying to be happy for a change, maybe instead of hoping that zwervers is "dissapointed" bla bla, maybe he is actually having a great time,

Dear U2,

Changing your snippets does not count as setlist variety. Try harder next time.

Thanks,
- Axver

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found what I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Miss Sarajevo (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Niceman said:
Maybe they are playing the same setlist over and over because they are secretly working on a new album deuring the downtime?????

Heh, I wish. Even if they were, it's still no excuse for not playing songs like UTEOTW and Bad that they could play in their sleep.

Axver said:
Dear U2,

Changing your snippets does not count as setlist variety. Try harder next time.

Thanks,
- Axver

:up:
Your training has nearly completed, young SkyAxver.....you're soon to be a Jedi.....

this place really is starting to get me down, am thinking of just going away and leaving this place until the tour is over, i dont think i can take anymore "oh this is dissapointing"

even though its happend on other tours

Setlists can be boring when you read them, but they are not supposed to be read. This is music, this could be their best concert ever, what do we know!!

beachball said:
Setlists can be boring when you read them, but they are not supposed to be read. This is music, this could be their best concert ever, what do we know!!

:yes: I'm sure the people who are there aren't thinking "this setlist sucks, it's so boring"

but we all know that they are saving all the good songs for NY and Miami on the next leg :wink:

is everyone sure that it was only a snippet of Miss Sarajevo?

check this out on U2log.com

For Miss Sarajevo? In Amsterdam there is. U2 just played a spine tingling full band version at their third and final show at the ArenA.

and has a picture of the band playing it

VertigoGal said:

Axver, I hate to see you mad at U2. :sad:

I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed. Maybe I shouldn't have expected anything. I keep telling people to keep their expectations realistic, and I thought it was realistic to expect more variety today ...

Again, still hoping for something awesome in the encore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom