Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe some of us are taking this all too seriously and too personally. Everyone gets an opinion and if you don't agree take it with a grain of salt.

This is a party dammit:wink:

redkat said:
maybe some of us are taking this all too seriously and too personally. Everyone gets an opinion and if you don't agree take it with a grain of salt.

This is a party dammit:wink:

PARRRTTTAAAYYY :D :D :drunk:

U2Man said:

Yes, your post really made me positive. If you don't care, why bother?
who said i was aiming to make you feel positive? i just dont think coming in here show after show, and into other threads time after time, with the same negativity yet am the one bringing the mood down?

IrishDawg said:

I hate to break it to you, but you were the one who said that zwerver is probably having a bad time, and yet you have no clue, you aren't with him now are you? He could be having the time of his life.

True, but I based it on several months of statements from zverwers....and I as I said, I could be wrong, I actually mentioned that several times. Didn't hope for zwervers to be unhappy, that's just ridiculous to say.

so according to the setlist posted here MS was just a snippet... but u2log.com said it was full band, and has a picture from tonights show

KUEFC09U2 said:
so according to the setlist posted here MS was just a snippet... but u2log.com said it was full band, and has a picture from tonights show

its just not a setlist party without a bit of controversy :shifty:

KUEFC09U2 said:

I wish we could have confirmation one way or another.

KUEFC09U2 said:
who said i was aiming to make you feel positive? i just dont think coming in here show after show, and into other threads time after time, with the same negativity yet am the one bringing the mood down?

You were offensive and if you didn't want to make me positive, I guess you wanted to make me negative, and you sure did.

U2Man said:

True, but I based it on several months of statements from zverwers....and I as I said, I could be wrong, I actually mentioned that several times. Didn't hope for zwervers to be unhappy, that's just ridiculous to say.
so ok... lets try something different here, are you totally UNHAPPY with everything about the tour and setlist?

and when was i offensive? i havent said ANYTHING to cause offense to anyone

KUEFC09U2 said:
so ok... lets try something different here, are you totally UNHAPPY with everything about the tour and setlist?

and when was i offensive? i havent said ANYTHING to cause offense to anyone

No.

"Hoping for zwervers to be unhappy"?, it's just incredible you cannot hear it yourself. Cut it.

neutral said:
If it is full band Miss Sarajevo I am going to be very happy, I listen to the one from Popmart Sarajevo all the time. :heart:
i hope so... and that quote on u2log.com makes me feel quite positive that it was full band :)

KUEF and U2Man, could the two of you please stop? The more you argue over who's being negative and brought down the party, the more you're bringing it down.

Axver said:
OK folks, stop the bitching. Some of us expected variety at a third night show. Is that a crime? No. We based it on past pattern.

And now we may have the surprise we wanted! So let's calm down. No-one's bringing the mood down, OK?

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom