Am I too old to buy a concert T-shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2wedge said:
I posted this in another thread and thought it might be appropriate here...

olderBonofans.jpg

:giggle:

Somewhat off-topic, but a tip I'd like to pass on for people seeing the MSG shows next month and are reluctant to drop $35 for the nifty MSG-specific tees that are sold (has an outline of the NY skyline on the back and some sort of U2 symbol on the front) - the largest youth size (12) is slightly larger than a ladies' small, and it's only $20. Saves you $15 that you can blow on a hot dog and drink instead!

hey you are as old as you feel i am 31 my partner in 39 my stepdaughter iwas 15 at the time of the dublin gig we all got t shirts its a memento of an amazing day

i don't think i've bought a concert shirt since college. then again, the most exciting aspect of getting the shirt was to wear it to class the day after the show, so people could come up to you and say "cool! you were at that show?" can't really do that anymore . . .

but i may get a shirt for this tour, since i've spent a good deal of my time and money going to shows this year. might as well say i've been there done that AND bought the tshirt.

I couldn't pass up buying the shirt at MSG....

msgfront.jpg

msgback.jpg

and for the record, I'm 35. A U2 fan since I was 17. And the MSG show was exactly 18 years since I saw U2 in Syracuse. So it was about time to buy another U2 shirt anyway since the first and only one I ever bought was during the Joshua Tree tour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom