ALL European Stage, Lighting & Production Discussions + Pictures Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bridonohue said:
damn. i really hope they release a 2 show dvd. one chicago, one europe, maybe with brooklyn as a bonus.

We were speculating that last week. I think as different as the the two productions are, it'd be silly not to.

Anyone else think of these when they see the stage???

SSCBB-SSB_400.jpg

From Willie's Diary:

It was a great show. Extraordinarily so. I don't mean to sound surprised, but out of nowhere we seem to have spawned a monster. To be honest I've so loved the indoor show that, on a visual level, I couldn't help but feel that the stadium version would end up being the poor relation. Now it's clear that this is absolutely not going to be the case. This actually looks like it stands a chance of becoming the greater of the two, which would be a great and glorious result. Its so clean, cool I don't know. I'll think of the words eventually.

Wow, amazing pix. Thing is though, that show was in a stadium with a roof, so the video stuff looks much better than at the outdoor venues. Still, v. impressive. Roll on Saturday!

The pics are amazing...more more! Does anyone know where theres some pics of the stage in all its glory?

go here w w w u2-forum.de/

9th down =U2 Vertigo Tour 2005/6 - Allgemein

12th post = // Webcam auf Schalke //

post 19 from pcfreak

download ALL 5

run the first 1 and see the whole webcam thing as 1

Headache said:
go here w w w u2-forum.de/

9th down =U2 Vertigo Tour 2005/6 - Allgemein

12th post = // Webcam auf Schalke //

post 19 from pcfreak

download ALL 5

run the first 1 and see the whole webcam thing as 1

:help: I'm getting corruption errors. :sad:

Chizip said:
he was shouting obscenities at bono the whole time :tsk:

He hates Bono doesn't he? So he went along just to heckle?
I have a certain respect from someone with that level of commitment, I guess.:wink:

I was there. Now staring at these fantastic pics it all comes back but in a different way.
I get goosebumps
Words fail me

@Queen Bee Thanks for getting that webcam gif sorted

The screen doesnt belong to U2 (think someone mentioned it here ) you can see a slightly smaller version of it in action in coldplay's new song "speed of sound" at http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/coldplay/artist.jhtml

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom