Airports

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

banjo

The Fly
Would anyone know if there is a way to meet the band at airports? I wouldn't know when they fly in or anything like that but the media should know, they usually get pics of them there.

Also I know the hotel Kayne is staying in in Adelaide- but U2 have not yet booked in. If I don't see them at the airport I was hoping at leased to see them as they go into their hotel? Can anyone please help?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the band has their own private plane and would not be going through the airport like a normal person would.

and quite frankly you should leave them alone at the airports and hotels anyway... wait outside the stadium. give them their privacy at their hotel.

:love:

:yes:

Well, and in Portland the crew stayed at a different hotel than the band did, so just cause Keane is staying somewhere doesn't mean the band is as well.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the band has their own private plane and would not be going through the airport like a normal person would.

and quite frankly you should leave them alone at the airports and hotels anyway... wait outside the stadium. give them their privacy at their hotel.

That is easier said then done in Europe and on the Stadium legs

The band don't seem to mind meeting fans where ever - I met Bono and Adam on tour last year and both meetings were outside the hotels.

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom