ahhhhhh FUCKIN BASTARD DILEMMA.....aaah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
SHIT.I want to try and use my code for Croke park but the presale ain't until NEXT twattin monday.By then i've lost the chance to use my code for anywhere else in the UK ..WANKERS!!!!
AND i'm at work next monday,,ahhhh what do i do?DO i book for Manchester with my code and chance it with general sale for Dublin???? SHIT SHIT SHIT i dont know what to do ...BOLLOCKS:huh: :( :huh:

How bout calm down :wink:

As far as I know the presales last for a few days. And why wouldnt you be able to use your code? I am sure the codes are good for the entire first presale at least.

Yes i could use the code for other venues but the uk gigs are on sale a WEEK before Croke park ,hence my dilemma.If it goes tits up and i can't get tickets for Croke then i've lost the opportunity of seeing them in Manch/Twickers:huh:

boystupidboy said:
Yes i could use the code for other venues but the uk gigs are on sale a WEEK before Croke park ,hence my dilemma.If it goes tits up and i can't get tickets for Croke then i've lost the opportunity of seeing them in Manch/Twickers:huh:

ah, i see your point... if you wait untill dublin and can't get it'll be too late to get other UK ones right... so wihch risk do youtake, get Uk now and risk not getting Dublin or wait till dublin and risk not getting anything through pre-sale? correct??

tough call, both twickers and dublin are gonna be tight sooooooo i suggest using your pre sale for dublin and trying manchester with the normal general public...
but then i could be massively wrong you loes out on both counts and its all my fault! so maybe dont listen to me :)

I've made a decision,i think.I'm gonna go for the Manchester tickets 2morrow and take a chance on the Dublin gigs in the general sale...if i get them its a bonus
'he mutters trying to convince himself'

boystupidboy said:
I've made a decision,i think.I'm gonna go for the Manchester tickets 2morrow and take a chance on the Dublin gigs in the general sale...if i get them its a bonus
'he mutters trying to convince himself'

That's what I would do...

Aardvark747 said:
(I worship the Red side of Manchester, naturally!):wink:

there is no 'red side of manchester'. Its a blue city, only the outside of manchester has any red in it :wink:

Is there a limit to the number of pre-sales at each concert? Everyone seems to be in a rush to book as soon as possible and I was going to wait until the end of the day. I really could do with getting to the manchester concert or I'm stuck with a 200+ mile journey and a room for the night with another woman (try explaining that to my better half :ohmy: )

I'd do it the opposite way... keep the presale for Dublin because it's gonna be a gazillion times harder to get tix for Dublin than the UK... So buy general sale ones for UK and then presale for Dublin... :)

pre-sale tickets are limited so theres a chance that there'll be more people trying to get tickets then there will be tickets availale at certain popular venues. which means if you wait till the end of the day there might not be any left!!!

Back
Top Bottom