Adelaide Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

Just II. Had always planned to go to III, except I got lazy and was going to buy tickets the weekend of the show and GA tickets sold out on that weekend.

Which was the pick of the bunch?

I felt II was better than III. III probably had the more relaxed, jovial atmosphere and its goodness obviously boosted by I Will Follow's presence, but U2 were just on fire at II. I think it was their best show so far. Had III involved the ZS/Fly encore, it may have taken the crown as the top gig.

Axver said:

I felt II was better than III. III probably had the more relaxed, jovial atmosphere and its goodness obviously boosted by I Will Follow's presence, but U2 were just on fire at II. I think it was their best show so far. Had III involved the ZS/Fly encore, it may have taken the crown as the top gig.

I would've been gutted if I had have missed Zoo/Fly, so I was stoked. On top of that there were more surprises that I was expecting - so an all round great gig. As well we apparently had the fortunate company of the English cricket team (well whats left of them), so thats another plus. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Around 9:35pm.

So Its been going for 50-60 Minutes.

i'm still waiting for a reply to get the setlist for you guys.

Hi there bono_man2002! :wave: Thanks for the info!! :up: My computer class has just started, just waiting for the teacher to show up!!! :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

No official info yet.

but you can get on

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation

And so on...

havent been here in a while...any info as to why they dropped the boy songs whcih were a real highlight in chicago and amsterdam??

zwervers2 said:
Hi everyone,

lazy day at work.
IS there any info yet?

cheers

zwervers2:wink:

Hey, zwervers, didn't know you were still around these parts! Good to see you! :wave:

zwervers2 said:

havent been here in a while...any info as to why they dropped the boy songs whcih were a real highlight in chicago and amsterdam??

Not really. I Guess this is sort of a "New" Vertigo Tour. Plus Australia didnt get the Elevation tour, so they have added some ATYCLB Songs (I'm sure thats not the only reason why)

timothius said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Surely playing that in Adeladie is a tad disingenuous. :wink:

:lol:

I was thinking thats more like Perth?

And The reason U2 aren't playing Perth is because they are only able to power Two Concerts per year (Thats in a good windy year) and Robbie is taking up both of those.

Just so I'm not going in clueless.

Sunday Is my First GA concert (for U2 anyways)

I'm thinking of lineing up around 10am Sunday Morning...will that get me close enough? ie. the Inner circle thingy.

And Do they let you take pee breaks though out the day? :)

bono_man2002 said:

I was thinking thats more like Perth?

And The reason U2 aren't playing Perth is because they are only able to power Two Concerts per year (Thats in a good windy year) and Robbie is taking up both of those.

But surely Bono's One speech can produce enough wind to power the gig!

timothius said:

But surely Bono's One speech can produce enough wind to power the gig!

:hmm:

They could have played Perth on the Elevation tour, Bono running around the heart would have at least given enough power to edges amp.

P.S - I've added you to my last fm friends list.

bono_man2002 said:

I'm thinking of lineing up around 10am Sunday Morning...will that get me close enough? ie. the Inner circle thingy.

If Melbournaians are half as relaxed as they say they are that will be more than fine. I got there at a similar time for Sydney II and could have had front rail.

bono_man2002 said:
And Do they let you take pee breaks though out the day?

BYO Bottle (preferably plastic, and 2 Litres, but remember "NO LIDS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO LIDS!" - Telstra Stadium Staff)

timothius said:

If Melbournaians are half as relaxed as they say they are that will be more than fine. I got there at a similar time for Sydney II and could have had front rail.

BYO Bottle.

:shifty:

Melbournaians are relaxed till you get on the roads in the city, some impatient folk I've ran into (not literally!) in the city...Ah the country...gotta love it!

bono_man2002 said:

And Do they let you take pee breaks though out the day? :)

10am should put you in a great spot. I got into the inner zone in Sydney and I arrived around 1pm or so.

At both Sydney and Brisbane, you could leave the line briefly to go to the toilet, buy drinks, etc.

Axver said:

Hey, zwervers, didn't know you were still around these parts! Good to see you! :wave:

I went away and dreamed it all up again so to say :wink:

Last edited:
timothius said:

True...

Good lord, TISM, people know I listen to this shit? I need to disable this plug in! :lol:

You know, it's a bad sign when you're embarrassed about the music you listen to. :wink:

*has only quality music on his charts* :drool:

Axver said:

You know, it's a bad sign when you're embarrassed about the music you listen to. :wink:

Well, even the band themselves admit their music is terrible and refuse to put their real names to the music. After all one of their better songs is called "TISM Are Shit". :drool:

But still, I must disable that plug in. :wink:

timothius said:

Well, even the band themselves admit their music is terrible and refuse to put their real names to the music. After all one of their better songs is called "TISM Are Shit". :drool:

But still, I must disable that plug in. :wink:

Actually, I've read about TISM. They sound pretty damn ... funny.

Back
Top Bottom