Adam's Walkabouts/Larry Up Front Appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
I for one am thrilled (no pun intended) about Adam's ventures out onto the catwalk of the ellipse. As well as Larry playing the drum at the tip of the catwalk.

Okay, I know it's the singer whose supposed to be out in front, but it's cool to see the less "out there" people be so into it.

Like Bono, I don't know what's gotten into Adam, but I like it too.

I saw Larry smiling a few times during LA2.

Gotta be one of the most together rhythm sections in rock.

Not sure if this belongs here or tour section, I mean, it's not so much the tour itself, but rather what 2 of the members are doing. :shrug:

Last edited:
martha said:
I love Adam's grin as he's getting his love from the crowd! :love:

this was on www.flickr.com, taken by charlespham

79bb2b0d.jpg

When I first read the title for the thread I thought it was appreciation for Adams "walkabouts" for the first show in Sydney 1993. I was thinking... I don't appreciate that :S

This makes so much more sense! Appreciate! Appreciate!

Yeah, it's awesome to see them both out there! Last night in Chicago, when Larry was heading back to his regular drum kit, the audience on that side of the arena was giving him lots of loving! :up:

I am falling more & more into adoration of Larry after seeing his stuff at 5/10. He's great, and I got to REALLY appreciate it live. :D

Adam will get lots of screams and cheers from me when he hits the catwalk. I'm definitely going to try to get on his side of the stage! :love:

Back
Top Bottom