Absolutely no GA's for Glendale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamagnomethief

The Fly
I was sitting there refreshing over and over and got through right away, my wait time was probably 10 seconds max and 'there were no tickets that matched my request.' All I wanted was one GA...

I get the feeling that if they add a 2nd show, they will announce it like the 2nd Denver show this week and do another presale, etc.

ticketmaster crashed for me as well...

i had 3 people on separate computers and someone in person in line and we still came up empty handed

all i want is 2 GA tickets...and it's getting pretty old trying to track them down.

As Napoleon Dynamite would say...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

I scored GAs for both nights in Glendale.

Yes!! After two weeks of getting totally shut out I pulled four GAs (one set on my CC one on my friend's)!!! I can't believe my luck has turned. "The sun is coming up..."

woow. they added a 2nd show.. so many GA because the presale people didn't buy them..

Last edited:
macphisto23 said:
what do you guys buy, ticketfast or the real tickets?

I get real tickets for U2 just in case I can't use them and need to sell or trade I figured people might be reluctant to buy ticketfasts. Maybe not, but just in case it's nice to have real tickets.

Well ignore my previous post on them waiting to announce the 2nd date. I got shut out on GA's and a very strange thing happened twice when I tried for tickets on the 15th - I got in right away - showed a minute to go so I hopped over to another browser to get that going and I come back to the previous browser and it's back on the show page?

Desert Dog said:
Well ignore my previous post on them waiting to announce the 2nd date. I got shut out on GA's and a very strange thing happened twice when I tried for tickets on the 15th - I got in right away - showed a minute to go so I hopped over to another browser to get that going and I come back to the previous browser and it's back on the show page?

Ticketmaster usually won't allow you to try using 2 browsers.

trade?

Hey

I may have two extra GA's for first night Glendale.. and I want to get 2 GAs for the second night. So anyone who wants to trade email me: sonicyouth@nc.rr.com

I say "may" because I am not 100% sure yet but if you email me I will let you know

thx

I used two browsers for the presale and it worked just fine - I was thinking maybe soem brokers are using some blocking technology

TM.com won't allow you to have multiple browser windows open on the same PC. But you can be logged on multiple PC's searching. I had 5 PC's searching for tix at once. My two PC's at home. And three more at work using my company's VPN connection and XP remote desktop. Having all those PC's going at once didn't help me land GA's for the 1st night, but it did for the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom