Absolutely no GA's for Glendale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glendale - Looking to Trade Friday GA's for Thursday Tickets

Hey, I lucked out and got two GA's for Friday night.

Anyone want to do a straight-up trade for a pair of Thursday night tickets?

I might even consider trading them for non-GA tickets, since the 'ol heart has disappeared.

email Johnny T: takes@comcast dot net

iamagnomethief said:
Just got one GA for the second show...

iamag, you'll have to change the topic of this thread. : )

A few singles left for 4/15 - we are so fortunate to have them for two shows - and on a weekend no less.

I have two GA for Friday night :hyper: and I am trading for a pair of Thursday night.

When they finally make it to Texas in the fall, I will probably be too broke to go. :huh:

WOOHOO

My sisters and I got 3 GA's in the presale for Phoenix 1 and now we got 3 GA's in the general sale for Phoenix 2. All on different credit cards of course!

SEE YOU ALL THERE! The 3 sisters are back.

2 floor seats gotten over here in south scottsdale.
i've got a crappy dial-up connection and tried to make it to a kinkos this morning to use the high speed, the first one i went to on thomas and 40th had all the computers being used... like, business guys working... on a saturday morning... ridiculous.
so, i raced toward the kinkos over at indian school and drinkwater, but that damn parade was in the way... i was like, forget it, just go home.
so i sped home and started hitting the ticketmaster site at about 10:02, i got in line, and after about 5 minutes, all it gave me was upper balcony crap seats... i let those go, and then wasn't able to get anything else to come back up... i kept trying, though.
then all of a sudden, i guess around 10:15, a little window came up saying second show added, would you like to try for that? or something to that effect. very first try, it only took about 10 seconds for the screen to refresh and show me that i'd gotten GA for friday night.
long story, but i got my damn tickets. and i didn't even have to give u2 another 20 bucks on top of my 3 and a half year old propaganda subscription that was only half fulfilled.
i'm feelin' pretty damn good right now.

martha said:

So did I!!!! :hyper:

Woohoo!!!

I honestly still don't know if I can even go. :reject: I have a big meeting the next day and rumour has it from the secretary it might be cancelled so I took a chance and nabbed these. Plus I'm feeling like I might be sick and have to miss that meeting anyway. :macdevil:

the guys at the outlet said the floor sold out to the presale....

first show sold out in 12 mins

i was number 19 :mad:

but i got 2 section 116 seats :) for 2nd show that i'm ready to trade straight up for 2 ga

I got 2 GAs for Glendale 2nd night! And using my 56k dial up connection! I just stayed on the first screen that lists all the cities/dates and kept hitting refresh because I figured there would be a 2nd show. All of a sudden the 2nd show pops up around 10:16 on my computer and says on sale at 10:20 and by aprx 10:18 I was in and got my GAs!!! I am sooo lucky! I have nosebleeds seats for 4/14 but this way makes up for it! Yea!

2 pages of 4/15 tickets on eBay already - makes me sick - I screwed up and missed out on 4/15 GA's

all I got was that red no tickets page. Then I finally get one ticket, and I go to buy it, and it said please try again, error or whatever. I tried both Seattle, both Phoenix, got zero. Looks like the brokers got everything they wanted tho.

Holy shit, all my favorite people are going! You're bringing the missus, yes??

i got four tickets to the friday ............two of them kick ass

no GA and i am not sad....................fuck

does anyone now if they can trust ebay cause i might want 2 GA thursday.

Back
Top Bottom