A month's pay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemon_vr6

Acrobat
Many thanks to Ebay for the buttraping, but at least I'm going.

tix6fp.jpg

That is just freakin insane! :wink:

I love U2 but 6 shows in one week?:ohmy:

Have fun though :)

Good God! I think you are going to have the best week of your life!! :drool:

AWESOME!

Great but if you were going to spend that much on all of those tickets my only question is....why the hell didn't you get tickets to opening night in San Diego??? THAT is the show of shows to be going to!!! Looks like you better step up to the plate again, Batman!!:wink:

I have to wonder just how much you earn a month, considering some of the totally absurd e-Bay prices!

Westport said:
Great but if you were going to spend that much on all of those tickets my only question is....why the hell didn't you get tickets to opening night in San Diego??? THAT is the show of shows to be going to!!! Looks like you better step up to the plate again, Batman!!:wink:

It was either the San Diego shows or GAs for the Dublin and Paris shows. Guess which one I chose?

lemon_vr6 said:

It was either the San Diego shows or GAs for the Dublin and Paris shows. Guess which one I chose?

So let me get this straight. You are going to the 6 shows as shown in the pic, AND you are going to the dublin and paris shows?? IF so, that is just amazing.

Just out of curiosity, how many of those tix are obviously from the fan club pre-sales? I see at least one marked "FAN", for the 4/9 show, top right.

awesome, so far I'm going to 4 but one question, why did you block out the seat number etc. You don't want to say hi to us folks or anything :p

God bless, but that is an awful lot of money that you just spent... then again, i am going to four shows spread over three weeks. i figure once every four years is ok... well i hope all your monthly bills are paid!:ohmy:

isabelle_guns said:
awesome, so far I'm going to 4 but one question, why did you block out the seat number etc. You don't want to say hi to us folks or anything :p

Not that at all, I don't want anybody showing up with my ticket's barcode. I'm on the floor, come say hi.

damn...and im tryin to buy one ga ticket off ebay and can't afford any of them cuz of the crazy prices at ebay...

SFGAL said:
Your tickets barcode?
What?

Hi I dont have a ticket but heres my barcode #?

Should I try to take some UPC codes off some canned food and show up at the GA line? Maybe that'll work.

With the barcode you can make a counterfeit ticket

Back
Top Bottom