A Message for Larry Mullen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paul2400

Babyface
Larry, on the off chance that you guys read stuff on this forum, i wanted to drop you a little line about the ticket mess... First off, thanks so much for the email you sent everyone. It's nice to be reassured that you guys appreciate your long time fans. Now, as a long time propaganda member i have a few questions/concerns about the way things will be handled on the 3rd leg. First off, i believe that people who were unable to get any tickets for the 1st leg should go straight to the front of the line next time around. Me, i was able to purchase 2 tickets during the presale, however they are nosebleed seats in the back of the building in the balcony. i feel that many propaganda people like me also wound up with nosebleed seats simply cause it was all that was available. i'm greatfull that i'll be in the building, however these are not the seats us propaganda people are accustomed to being in. For every other tour we were given priority seats right up front. propaganda did an excellent job hooking up the fan club members. my question is will us propaganda people who purchased nosebleeds seats still have an opportunity for tickets in the fall??? it would be greatly appreciated if someone at u2.com could address this question as i know most fans have been left with nosebleeds or nothing at all... thanks again for email larry. can't wait to see you on tour, even if it is from the back of the arena while the big ticket agencies sit right up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom