a massive apology to everyone..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
ok guys, things have happend in the last couple of days that have made me relise just how much of a idiot, and really opend my eyes to what some of the stuff i have said/done have be just such an embarrasment,

so please take my apology, you dont have to accept it, but just take it

p.s. i dont just mean my suspension from the site, personal matters have made me relise

its not about me being right, its about me being embarrased by my own actions, and its a shame it took so much for me to relise just how silly i was being

as i say all i can do is say how sorry i am, and hope that people will welcome me back into this fantastic community, but if not, then thats fine because its the least i deserve after the way i behaved

KUEFC09U2, you and I have had our differences in the past, and we've had our arguments, too. Some of them have been rather heated, indeed. I don't know why you got suspended from this part of the forum, I might have missed something. But as far as I remember, I have never seen you being rude or attack anyone personally in here, which I would like to thank you for. That is, sadly, a lot more than what you can say about quite a few people in here. A lot of them deserve to be banned a lot sooner than you, buddy.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your aunt :(. Hope she will be fine :up:

U2Man said:
KUEFC09U2, you and I have had our differences in the past, and we've had our arguments, too. Some of them have been rather heated, indeed. I don't know why you got suspended from this part of the forum, I might have missed something. But as far as I remember, I have never seen you being rude or attack anyone personally in here, which I would like to thank you for. That is, sadly, a lot more than what you can say about quite a few people in here. A lot of them deserve to be banned a lot sooner than you, buddy.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your aunt :(. Hope she will be fine :up:
thank you so much U2man am sure she will be fine :),

just felt it was right to make an apology to everyone

and you just put a big smile on my face with those kind words :)

It's not easy to come out and make a public apology. :up:

Welcome back, and sorry things have been rough for you.

KUEFC---welcome back. I still think you're a dick. Hehe..just kidding. :wink: I have no idea why you had the temporary suspension----I don't remember seeing anything bad from you the night before...especially compared to some other folks!

KUEF I missed your entertaining posts. :blahblah:

What did you think about Fast Cars and Discotheque making an appearance?

1stOne said:
KUEF I missed your entertaining posts. :blahblah:

What did you think about Fast Cars and Discotheque making an appearance?
i have only heard clips, but they both sound pretty amazing, and am not even a big fan of fast cars :)

Fat Cars was unbelievable live Bono did sort of a Mysterious Ways dance while Edge played the shit out of his acoustic. I hope for all the U2 fans in the US they keep it on the setlist it was one of the highlights of the nights on 2 nights filled with them. I will never again as long as I live wait all night in line what a nightmare on my feet. Well maybe next tour. Props to KUEFC09U2
that would have taken a lot. Welcome back.

listen stop saying it took alot for me to apologise lol, it never, no one should ever be asshamed to do the right thing and make an apology when one is needed

KUEFC09U2 said:
ok guys, things have happend in the last couple of days that have made me relise just how much of a idiot, and really opend my eyes to what some of the stuff i have said/done have be just such an embarrasment,

so please take my apology, you dont have to accept it, but just take it

p.s. i dont just mean my suspension from the site, personal matters have made me relise

i don't know to what you refer, but i give my hand to someone who asks apologies with such a humbleness. it honours you :up:

KUEFC09U2 said:
its not about me being right, its about me being embarrased by my own actions, and its a shame it took so much for me to relise just how silly i was being

Sorry, what I meant was that is was right of you to stand up like this. I'm not saying you were right or wrong about whatever started this, but an apology is the classy thing to do in either case. If you catch my meaning.

Ok...not to be a negative nancy or anything, but is it allowed to use precious general tour discussion space for a public apology??:scratch:

FullonEdge2 said:
Ok...not to be a negative nancy or anything, but is it allowed to use precious general tour discussion space for a public apology??:scratch:
this was needed :)

Back
Top Bottom